I bought today.....

5OTT

Visit site
Recently bought a set of P790 Irons, brand new but the 2022 model. Been after them for a long time and finally treated myself, 6 rounds later and I just cant seem to get on with them:(

Burnsey

Visit site
Recently bought a set of P790 Irons, brand new but the 2022 model. Been after them for a long time and finally treated myself, 6 rounds later and I just cant seem to get on with them:(

I was desperate for my new set to be 790's or at a push 770's, but listened to the pro when they just didn't work in testing. Still ignored him and bought some other ones he would rather have not put me into, but two months on and I love them.

At least the 790's are easy enough to sell - still a very popular club.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Twas my birthday yesterday so not purchased by me:

Henrik stenson sunglasses, need to protect those eyes in this sunshine we have!

A srixon travel bag. Less than £100 with a discount code, really nicely padded, seems good quality.

AG sent the usual £10 off code so I bought some previous year TP5 balls, £37.99 so only £27.99 with the discount. Bought a couple of rife cabretta gloves while I was there as they were out of stock for months.

All in all a good weekend for golf equipment!

Smoj

Visit site
I recently bought some P770s (21s) - took me a while to get used to them and once I got some idea of my yardages I had some really nice rounds with them, was so much easier hitting them than my previous set (from 2019 t100) but right now I've gone back to being confused with my yardages, but that's even down to my wedges too, but that's on me being very inconsistent Iron hitter
😅

RichA

Visit site
I would email Ping and ask them to have a look.
You never know !
It was already 6 years old when I bought it used from GC4C, so I don't fancy my chances with Ping, who refuse to communicate with their end users anyway.
I guess that's the risk you take, annoyingly - £230 for 6 months. I don't think I'll buy a used driver again now that I've experienced what can happen.

Smoj

Visit site
It was already 6 years old when I bought it used from GC4C, so I don't fancy my chances with Ping, who refuse to communicate with their end users anyway.
I guess that's the risk you take, annoyingly - £230 for 6 months. I don't think I'll buy a used driver again now that I've experienced what can happen.
Couldn't you send a message to GC4C? they seemed to be reasonable every time I had a problem with a club

rulie

Head Pro
Visit site
I'd still try to get back to Ping, through a dealer? Their customer service reputation is very good.

Springveldt

Visit site
When did you buy it? From their website....

GOLFCLUBS4CASH WARRANTY

You can shop with us with peace of mind at golfclubs4cash, whilst a manufacturer’s warranty isn’t applicable to second hand items, we extend a 6 month duty of care for your orders.

Any natural fault which has occurred from an order within the past 6 months, contact our Customer Service Team. Please supply pictures of the damaged sustained while explaining how this occurred and they would gladly assist.

Even if you are slightly outside the 6 months it's worth having a chat with them.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Dan grieve 3 release book. I wanted to do some practice ahead of getting some new wedges and I’ve found it a decent system. It got me thinking about a need for a 60° wedge. Pondering taking it out and maybe having a club alternative for one of my longer sticks. 🤔

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
First round yesterday (sorry, a bit late to the "I bought today party" :p) with a new Golf Pride Pistol Reverse Taper Putter grip.

Been on the look out for a new grip for a while and saw a few reviews and tests of these on You Tube, so when they had them all in the pro shop I could test the feel of each. Too early to say it improved my putting, but certainly feels nice.

Coach Lockeys testing suggests they can improve performance.

RichA

Visit site
When did you buy it? From their website....

Even if you are slightly outside the 6 months it's worth having a chat with them.
Thank you. Didn't manage to find the 6-months warranty when I looked.
Funnily enough, I emailed them this morning to see what they say. Typically, I'm a couple of weeks outside the 6 months. They have responded and asked for pics so we'll see how it goes.
They've already suggested that the damage looks more like a gouge than a crack, which is clearly 🐂💩.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Thank you. Didn't manage to find the 6-months warranty when I looked.
Funnily enough, I emailed them this morning to see what they say. Typically, I'm a couple of weeks outside the 6 months. They have responded and asked for pics so we'll see how it goes.
They've already suggested that the damage looks more like a gouge than a crack, which is clearly 🐂💩.
a gouge that changes direction at least three times? :D :D :D

looks more like the San Andreas fault!!!!