I bought today.....

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
It would appear that, thanks to @moogie I have bought an "as new" set of Titleist T200 irons, sight unseen 😬

But thanks to moogie, I got them for a smidge over £500 with a trade in of £200 against my current irons. I don't think I can argue at that.

Ideally wanted the i230s but looking at reviews the T200 gets a more favourable write up overall.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
LX2 Watch from SkyCaddie. Hotgolf doing them for £129 and then 10% off code appeared getting me it for £116. Replaces my aged SG5 and the money saved renewing my subs (I do the 3 year plan usually) pays for it.

I can live with that.

4LEX

Visit site
Purchased the Titleist T100's in black and struggled with them. The matching black out shafts felt too light and I struggled really badly with ball striking. The black heads made them look a lot smaller and I sent them back after one round. Replaced them with T100's with the PX LZ shaft and a huge difference. Very pleased with them.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
It would appear that, thanks to @moogie I have bought an "as new" set of Titleist T200 irons, sight unseen 😬

But thanks to moogie, I got them for a smidge over £500 with a trade in of £200 against my current irons. I don't think I can argue at that.

Ideally wanted the i230s but looking at reviews the T200 gets a more favourable write up overall.
These arrived today and can't fault GC4Cash descriptions as "exceptional condition". These don't look like they have been hit at all. looks like an impact tape has been attached to the 7i face but never actually struck.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
These arrived today and can't fault GC4Cash descriptions as "exceptional condition". These don't look like they have been hit at all. looks like an impact tape has been attached to the 7i face but never actually struck.
It’s always a pleasant surprise when that happens. I bought a couple of Ping wedges from them that looked brand new.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Pulled the trigger on a Ping G430 10k.
Played five rounds with the demo.

It’s not that much better than other drivers when you’re playing well.
It is massive when your having a so so swing day.
Played a bit ropey yesterday and hit 13 fairways without losing to much length.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Pulled the trigger on a Ping G430 10k.
Played five rounds with the demo.

It’s not that much better than other drivers when you’re playing well.
It is massive when your having a so so swing day.
Played a bit ropey yesterday and hit 13 fairways without losing to much length.

I found the same with the QI10 I've got on loan from our pro at the moment. It's no longer on good hits but unless I really put a bad swing on it (and believe me I try) the off centre hits almost look as though they're fighting to stay up and online.

Although both days I've used it have been I'm 25-30mph winds - hopefully I'll get to use it in less extreme conditions this weekend.

Interestingly though, my mate who is a big hitter has lost 15mph ballspeed with the QI10 Max when compared to his SIM2 with the same shaft in.

Just had my bonus paid so I'm going to have to put some serious thought into whether I really NEED a new driver 😂.

Springveldt

Visit site
I found the same with the QI10 I've got on loan from our pro at the moment. It's no longer on good hits but unless I really put a bad swing on it (and believe me I try) the off centre hits almost look as though they're fighting to stay up and online.

Although both days I've used it have been I'm 25-30mph winds - hopefully I'll get to use it in less extreme conditions this weekend.

Interestingly though, my mate who is a big hitter has lost 15mph ballspeed with the QI10 Max when compared to his SIM2 with the same shaft in.

Just had my bonus paid so I'm going to have to put some serious thought into whether I really NEED a new driver 😂.
15mph? Sounds like misread or a mishit to be honest. That would equate to probably 30 yards.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
15mph? Sounds like misread or a mishit to be honest. That would equate to probably 30 yards.

That's what I said to him - he tried to claim it spun too much but I argued that wouldn't make a difference to ballspeed.

I suspect its probably due to comparing good hits with his current one to a mishit with the QI10.

I wasn't there when he was hitting it but this was on a gc quad in the sim at the club so I trust the numbers, just not how they might have come about if that makes sense.

Albo

Visit site

I had the SIM 2 and loved it, it broke (top of it popped off) got replaced with a stealth 2, same shaft, I could not for the life of me get on with the stealth 2 and the face, just a massive difference for me.