I bought today.....

simsini

Visit site
They are practically giving away RLX polos in TK Maxx. Bought one last year and just got another. This is a US size small, so more like a medium over here. They had others, but not in my size.

20240115_163127.jpg

20240115_162551.jpg

Last edited:

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
How do you find GFore size wise, just your normal?
Their Midlayers and hoodies small are 40-42", I'm normally a 42" chest....
No issues tbh, I'm a medium in mostly everything. The GFore stuff is "youthful" which means it's a little bit nippit in some cases. But I suppose it's just like the "athletic" fit of many other brands these days.

I only got one polo from there, it was shoes and shorts I picked up for t'summer.

Hoganman1

Visit site
I just bought two pairs of Fenlern golf shoes on Amazon. I'd never heard of them. They were really cheap and fit really well. I'm normally a Footjoy guy, but wanted something to wear when it's cold and wet during Winter. It seems most golf shoes are white these days. I'm old and prefer black or brown during the Winter months.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 7

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
No issues tbh, I'm a medium in mostly everything. The GFore stuff is "youthful" which means it's a little bit nippit in some cases. But I suppose it's just like the "athletic" fit of many other brands these days.

I only got one polo from there, it was shoes and shorts I picked up for t'summer.
Cheers Greig, I’m now £197 lighter 🤣🤣🤣

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Spent a hour on the SIM using my own ball, tee, and then gc quad

Tried different shaft flex, length , loft of club

Tried my current speedzone 10 degree draw bias Vs them

Mizuno, ping g430 (max and lst head) and titliest tsr3

The mizuno took an early lead with some solid strikes however it did drop off with a mis hit

Ping max was instantly out. Not suited to me. I create too much spin as it is

Lst and tsr3 narrowed to

Now the lst was 10.5 , he didn't have the 9 available to try and lofting down opens the face. And the tsr3 was the 9 he wanted me to try

Number wise the tsr3 was 15 yards longer on average and better dispersion. However he did say with the 9 degree would start to close that gap. However the dispersion was key

I wanted the ping going into fitting but the Titleist was the clear winner

Ordered in regular flex, half inch shorter (my current driver is that length so would match) in the 9 degree loft

Defo worth getting fitting

Key was the spin rate .. 1000 less in both the ping and titliest compared to my speedzone (which is set to lowest spin it can)

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Spent a hour on the SIM using my own ball, tee, and then gc quad

Tried different shaft flex, length , loft of club

Tried my current speedzone 10 degree draw bias Vs them

Mizuno, ping g430 (max and lst head) and titliest tsr3

The mizuno took an early lead with some solid strikes however it did drop off with a mis hit

Ping max was instantly out. Not suited to me. I create too much spin as it is

Lst and tsr3 narrowed to

Now the lst was 10.5 , he didn't have the 9 available to try and lofting down opens the face. And the tsr3 was the 9 he wanted me to try

Number wise the tsr3 was 15 yards longer on average and better dispersion. However he did say with the 9 degree would start to close that gap. However the dispersion was key

I wanted the ping going into fitting but the Titleist was the clear winner

Ordered in regular flex, half inch shorter (my current driver is that length so would match) in the 9 degree loft

Defo worth getting fitting

Key was the spin rate .. 1000 less in both the ping and titliest compared to my speedzone (which is set to lowest spin it can)

If it helps I’ve got an LTDx low spin 9* head looking for a home 😁

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If it helps I’ve got an LTDx low spin 9* head looking for a home 😁

We kept comparing it with the speedzone in the lowest spin setting and couldn't get the numbers anywhere near

Don't get me wrong a bad hit is bad hit but the spin is killing me

One for the club pervs

TSR3 - 9 degree - A2 setting - heel weight (2left) Tensei blue 55 reg -0.5inch