I bought today.....

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
We’re off mats at the moment. Been using a regular plastic grass mat but after trying a buddies, decided to plumb for a DivotEnd Smartmat

View attachment 51245

What a difference. Takes a bit of getting used to as the feel and sound when connecting with the ball are a tad different to playing from regular mats, but this thing is fantastic. Have been getting some really crisp, clean pickups and hitting fantastically straight iron and hybrid shots. The only thing I’m struggling with are short 56 degree wedge shots, they are harder to play and tend to come out as flop shots. Definitely recommend these for anyone needing to play with mats. Also super easy to carry as they fit in your back pocket if you don’t have a spot in the bag.
Good mats but you are right about the wedges. It is very easy to get too much underneath them but otherwise good mats.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
We’re off mats at the moment. Been using a regular plastic grass mat but after trying a buddies, decided to plumb for a DivotEnd Smartmat

View attachment 51245

What a difference. Takes a bit of getting used to as the feel and sound when connecting with the ball are a tad different to playing from regular mats, but this thing is fantastic. Have been getting some really crisp, clean pickups and hitting fantastically straight iron and hybrid shots. The only thing I’m struggling with are short 56 degree wedge shots, they are harder to play and tend to come out as flop shots. Definitely recommend these for anyone needing to play with mats. Also super easy to carry as they fit in your back pocket if you don’t have a spot in the bag.
a mate of mine uses one of these, i tried it a few times and didn't really like it, but the big advantage was putting it in your pocket. i prefer the type with smooth one side and plastic grass/spikes the other.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
a mate of mine uses one of these, i tried it a few times and didn't really like it, but the big advantage was putting it in your pocket. i prefer the type with smooth one side and plastic grass/spikes the other.
Getting used to this more now, and really liking it a lot to play off. Initially it does feel a little odd, almost like you’re thinning it a tad, but now the ball comes of just fine.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Getting used to this more now, and really liking it a lot to play off. Initially it does feel a little odd, almost like you’re thinning it a tad, but now the ball comes of just fine.
Feeling like you thinned it isn't a bad thing. During one of my lessons with the pro last year, we were working on getting spin on chips and pitches. All the ones I successfully spun, felt like I'd thinned it.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
A regular flex shaft for my driver...same model, slightly lighter and regular flex...
Used it today and...........it may be staying a while.....:giggle:

sjw

Visit site
Got some Adidas Stan Smith spikeless shoes for when the weather gets a bit nicer
adidas-Stan-Smith-Limited-Icon-Shoes-White-Navy-Off-White-2.jpg
adidas-Stan-Smith-Limited-Icon-Shoes-White-Navy-Off-White-5.jpg

and a J Lindeberg windproof jacket for while the weather isn't so great

J.Lindeberg-AW22_KV-Hybrid-Jacket-GMOW05623-0000---WTLIN039-White_Front.jpg
J.Lindeberg-AW22_KV-Hybrid-Jacket-GMOW05623-0000---WTLIN039-White_Back.jpg

Will have to try out if the jacket is the right size or not. Thanks to those that replied to my other thread.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Got some Adidas Stan Smith spikeless shoes for when the weather gets a bit nicer
adidas-Stan-Smith-Limited-Icon-Shoes-White-Navy-Off-White-2.jpg
adidas-Stan-Smith-Limited-Icon-Shoes-White-Navy-Off-White-5.jpg

and a J Lindeberg windproof jacket for while the weather isn't so great

J.Lindeberg-AW22_KV-Hybrid-Jacket-GMOW05623-0000---WTLIN039-White_Front.jpg
J.Lindeberg-AW22_KV-Hybrid-Jacket-GMOW05623-0000---WTLIN039-White_Back.jpg

Will have to try out if the jacket is the right size or not. Thanks to those that replied to my other thread.
This combo makes you look like you're playing on centre court at Wimbledon, not the golf course. 😄

JT.

Visit site
Another victim of County Golf’s perpetual ‘sale’ here!

3 pairs of Under Armour golf shorts….might be able to wear them in about 4 months time! 😂😂
Arrived today and can confirm they are top drawer and the usual quality I associate with UA gear.

Can recommend to the lunatics who wear shorts all year round, and to those who might be looking for a bargain for the summer 🤩

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
RLX Golf quilted double-knit pullover with 40% off and water-repellent packable quilted jacket with 50% off. Their stuff fits me really well and is good quality.