I bought today.....

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got some Adidas Stan Smith spikeless shoes for when the weather gets a bit nicer
adidas-Stan-Smith-Limited-Icon-Shoes-White-Navy-Off-White-2.jpg
adidas-Stan-Smith-Limited-Icon-Shoes-White-Navy-Off-White-5.jpg

and a J Lindeberg windproof jacket for while the weather isn't so great

J.Lindeberg-AW22_KV-Hybrid-Jacket-GMOW05623-0000---WTLIN039-White_Front.jpg
J.Lindeberg-AW22_KV-Hybrid-Jacket-GMOW05623-0000---WTLIN039-White_Back.jpg

Will have to try out if the jacket is the right size or not. Thanks to those that replied to my other thread.
I have the KV Hybrid jacket and it's a medium like all my tops/jackets and fits just fine. Only thing is that it looks great and will stop a breeze. But I find it's a bit lacking in a proper wind. For that I have the Theo jacket which does stop a proper blower.

sjw

Visit site
I have the KV Hybrid jacket and it's a medium like all my tops/jackets and fits just fine. Only thing is that it looks great and will stop a breeze. But I find it's a bit lacking in a proper wind. For that I have the Theo jacket which does stop a proper blower.
The fit is absolutely fine. It's much thinner than I was expecting, though. Thing is, because it's ever so slightly bigger than I would normally want, it'll fit layers underneath

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
The fit is absolutely fine. It's much thinner than I was expecting, though. Thing is, because it's ever so slightly bigger than I would normally want, it'll fit layers underneath
It's designed for that very purpose, so that you can have multiple layers. Just don't expect it to block out a cold wind 😬

Reactions: sjw

Albo

Visit site
Oddly enough, post Christmas I’m wishing more of my clothes were slightly bigger than they currently feel?! Perhaps the washing machine is set on a hot wash

HeftyHacker

Visit site
I have the same issue - some of my jeans and chinos seem to have shrunk in the wardrobe. Must be the cold January air somehow.
We had a sweepstake at work as to who had gained the most weight over Christmas.

I was quietly smug as my usually fast metabolism means I rarely put weight on no matter what I eat.

Nope. Gained 10lbs. 😭

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
We had a sweepstake at work as to who had gained the most weight over Christmas.

I was quietly smug as my usually fast metabolism means I rarely put weight on no matter what I eat.

Nope. Gained 10lbs. 😭

This reminds me of the time we had a wedding in turkey. 5 star all inclusive Hilton hotel.
Somehow I managed to put on nearly a stone in 12 days

Smoj

Visit site
KBS PGI 85 graphite iron shaft for my hybrid.. and it's awesome! I am now considering a KBS TD shaft in my 3 wood. as I don't like the feel of the hzrdz Rdx red at all.

and after buying some new irons, I had to re-organize my wedges, I kept the p770 PW (46) AW (51), and added a 54 wedge. as I found I needed a middle club between the 51 and 58.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
I mean, there's a clue in your choice of name, but... 🤣🤣🤣

I'm just big boned! 👀

I mean I've always been quite heavy but always kind of hung around the same weight regardless of exercise or diet.

I can only console myself in that the latter half of 2023 saw me lose about a stone for some reason - it appears that balance has been restored over the Xmas period 😂. I was just very surprised by how little time it took!

Last edited: