I bought today.....

JonITFC

Visit site
Is that where they build them there and then?
No, this is the option on the website. Knew my specs I needed. So ordered custom on the website. Arrived in three days as long as they have everything in stock. Really good service but have heard good things about their build whilst you're there service.

ThinBullet

Visit site
I was going to ask what the difference is, but instead I'm using that GolfWorks playability index to find out. :D

I think i've used the demo P7MB so much at the range that they might just let me have it haha. The sole is thicker on the MB which is funny. It's the shafts for me. If the shaft isn't right, i'm done.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I think i've used the demo P7MB so much at the range that they might just let me have it haha. The sole is thicker on the MB which is funny. It's the shafts for me. If the shaft isn't right, i'm done.

Weird isn't it, shafts mean nothing to me.

I've played a huge range over the years and unless it's like a piece of spaghetti I just can't notice much difference. And even bits of spaghetti I find playable.

I imagine the shaft is more noticeable to a hitter than to a swinger.

ThinBullet

Visit site
I imagine the shaft is more noticeable to a hitter than to a swinger.

That's a good point. I learned in the late 80s, and everyone was a swinger (ooh err), but with the weight of my lessons being post 2015, the teaching methods are definitely weighted towards the hitter.