I bought today.....

Pin-seeker

Visit site
My tsr2 5 wood arrived today but tainted by the buyer of my eBay'd Ping G430 hybrid claiming that it's 'broken' and has requested a return and refund.

It wasn't broken when it left me and seemed ok when he signed for the package last Saturday. Annoyed beyond reason.
I’ve stopped selling clubs on eBay for this reason.

Teebs

Visit site
I’ve stopped selling clubs on eBay for this reason.

First poor experience in a long time and I've sold more than 150 items on there.
The buyer has responded now and said he'll try and get his local pro to help (which I suggested after speaking to the very helpful chap at Ping)

TheHeron

Visit site
Deal of the century today. Was fitted for the new Dynapower irons about 3 weeks ago and had my nose to the grindstone saving up for them. £579 5-PW. Was meant to pick them up next Friday. Go check FB marketplace last night like you do and there they are, EXACTLY to my spec aside from tape layers with only 2 rounds in them. Look absolutely pristince and going for £350! Only downside is it's 6-SW but I can look past that. The lofts are so strong that the 5 iron would essentially make my 4 hybrid obsolete anyway and I'd rather replace my old 56 for one matching the set.

Picking them up this afternoon and then straight to the range to get the gapping. Can't wait!

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I find those Dynapowers very interesting compared with the irons I will be playing with tomorrow.

DYNAPOWERS: New Dynapower specs.jpg

My irons: 21°-24°-----27°----30.5°----34°-----38°-----42°-----46°----52°----58°

The longer irons are the same, but then my 15-years-older irons are much stronger lofted going down the set.

;););)

Smoj

Visit site
Got rid of mine after 2 years as it
Leaked like a sieve despite washing
It with fabsil etc and tumble drying it.
I have a 3-year limited waterproof warranty on my FJ Hydrolite jacket, maybe get in touch with FJ and see if they can replace it?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
I have a 3-year limited waterproof warranty on my FJ Hydrolite jacket, maybe get in touch with FJ and see if they can replace it?

Only had a 1yr warranty so I sold it.

Got a sunderland jacket instead that’s got a lifetime waterproof materials warranty

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My tsr2 5 wood arrived today but tainted by the buyer of my eBay'd Ping G430 hybrid claiming that it's 'broken' and has requested a return and refund.

It wasn't broken when it left me and seemed ok when he signed for the package last Saturday. Annoyed beyond reason.
Had this exact issue a couple of weeks back. The guy claimed the shaft snapped on the 3rd swing of the Sim 2 driver I sold him. It had been used for 2 years previously by myself with no issues.

Teebs

Visit site
Adidas Golf Holdall for £19.99. Trying to be more organised and this should hold hats, balls etc to save me forgetting stuff (like I did yesterday and had to buy another cap)

57_e55128f6-e26d-4917-b359-4b3ee9841522_460x@2x.jpg

Smoj

Visit site
A couple of cheap stretchy belts, a brown one and a blue-white, and red one from M&M Direct very nice for £7 a pop

Under Armour Storm Revo Jacket. My new favorite jacket on and off the course, waterproof, windproof, warm, and breathes super well.
Also took advantage of the Under Armour sale and bought a Storm Daytona gilet

and a Hzrdz rdx red 3 wood shaft

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I succumbed to the County Golf sale on Castore and bought a black gilet and a white base layer for winter, total of about 38 quid.

RichA

Visit site
A never used, still in the wrapper Ping Glide 3.0 52° wedge from GC4C and 24 shiny RBZ Soft, ready for winter golf from Amazon.