I bought today.....

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Mizuno Stretch glove bought last week.
First time I put it on it felt too tight. But that's the point. You don't play shots with your hand and fingers straight.
Once you hold a club with it, it feels perfect.
I'm a complete convert.
All other gloves will, from now on, feel as if the material is bunching-up when I hold a club.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mizuno Stretch glove bought last week.
First time I put it on it felt too tight. But that's the point. You don't play shots with your hand and fingers straight.
Once you hold a club with it, it feels perfect.
I'm a complete convert.
All other gloves will, from now on, feel as if the material is bunching-up when I hold a club.
I always get gloves with stretchy mesh sections. I much prefer them to the full leather varieties. Cooler when it's warm, easier to pull on and off. On the Under Armour ones at the moment. https://www.snaintongolf.co.uk/golf...gloves/under-armour-iso-chill-golf-glove-ss22

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Clubhouse golf have the 3 pack of Srixon all weather gloves for £26.99. Two packs ordered Sunday with free 3-5 day delivery... arrived this afternoon!
Not massively cheap, but they fit me, well, like a glove! 😉

Teebs

Visit site
Titleist TSR2 5 wood to replace a G430 3H that I sold for decent money on eBay.

Gone back to a familiar shaft and felt really comfortable during the fitting.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
3 dozen Callaway Chrome Soft X LS from AG.

I've bought them off the back of the mygolfspy results so I'm interested to see how they feel and play.

Last edited:

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Was it the one you actually wanted or had you just had enough at that point? 😄

Ha ha we got it down to two then went home and tried to imagine what they would look like in the room, changed our minds 10 times then decided in the end 🤣 Bit annoying as the one we liked a touch more only had the option of a chaise long in the size we wanted so that ruled it out in the end.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
3 dozen Callaway Chrome Soft X LS from AG.

I've bought them off the back of the mygolfspy results so I'm interested to see how they feel and play.

Played with these on Friday and was very pleased with what I saw, definitely long off the tee, felt responsive around the greens and felt great off the putter. Played with the same ball for 30 odd holes before I lost it and there were no signs of it deteriorating.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Ha ha we got it down to two then went home and tried to imagine what they would look like in the room, changed our minds 10 times then decided in the end 🤣 Bit annoying as the one we liked a touch more only had the option of a chaise long in the size we wanted so that ruled it out in the end.
Mark the dimensions with tape on the floor, gives you a decent idea of size in the room.
Was sofa hunting myself last week, we still haven’t decided 🤣🤣