I bought today.....

D

Deleted member 31467

Our head pro is moving on so selling off all his stock. Had a few shekels in my account so bought a Scotty super select Newport for £379.

Keep an eye on the for sale section on Sunday night. If it doesn't perform it will be in there for £400 😉

D

Deleted member 31467

Our head pro is moving on so selling off all his stock. Had a few shekels in my account so bought a Scotty super select Newport for £379.

Keep an eye on the for sale section on Sunday night. If it doesn't perform it will be in there for £400 😉
First time in the bag today, 3 birdies and felt very comfortable from distance with it. If putts didn't go in they finished stone dead.
It's a keeper 😁

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not all technically bought by me my birthday presents received:
Pair of Puma GS Fast golf shoes. Only tried them on briefly but they appear to be very comfortable with plenty of padding in there.
Pair of Druids golf 'joggers' - they're actually full length whereas I thought they were meant to come up shorter, just gathered a bit at the ankle. The material is so light. (y)
Black Castore hoodie - it's not a golf jumper specifically but she did get it from County Golf.
With some money gifted by my parents I've bought myself a new Stewart Trolley as my old Rovic is a bit rickety these days. Not an electric one, just R1S push. With blue wheels.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Pair of Puma GS Fast golf shoes. Only tried them on briefly but they appear to be very comfortable with plenty of padding in there.
Pair of Druids golf 'joggers' - they're actually full length whereas I thought they were meant to come up shorter, just gathered a bit at the ankle. The material is so light. (y)
Black Castore hoodie - it's not a golf jumper specifically but she did get it from County Golf.
With some money gifted by my parents I've bought myself a new Stewart Trolley as my old Rovic is a bit rickety these days. Not an electric one, just R1S push. With blue wheels.
I've got those shoes, really comfy, a good buy.

How do you find the Castore top, sizing wise? It looks quite an athletic fit. Those are good prices on the site, Castore stuff is not cheap.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
did you get a skateboard to go with the joggers and hoodie? 🤣🤣

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

How do you find the Castore top, sizing wise? It looks quite an athletic fit. Those are good prices on the site, Castore stuff is not cheap.
I'm not as slender as I used to be and the medium still worked for me, so I think they're sound. It was the 'scuba' material one as they call it.

Last edited:

HeftyHacker

Visit site

I'd say they size up pretty normal as well. I'm an XL in most stuff, and XL in that. Fits great on the arms and shoulders and a bit looser on the midriff which is ideal for me given my missus now describes me as "a pudding".

Edit: their normal gym wear is a bit more athletic fit I've found.

Last edited:

Albo

Visit site
Not specifically brought, but my TM SIM2 driver had an accident and became a convertible last month, hit a drive at the range and the carbon top section came clean away. Went back to who I got it from 2+ years ago, to be told it has a 2 year warranty and I brought it 25 months ago, but they were going to go back to TM and ask anyway given how close to 2 years it was.
A few weeks of hearing nothing and playing with a 3W as my longest club, I got a call yesterday to day they had a replacement head in for my SIM2.
Turned up to find the replacement head was a Stealth 2, so it’s like a new club (same shaft)