I bought today.....

Springveldt

Visit site
Bushnell V6 Shift

I've had a ShotScope Pro LX for a few months and it's not great. Popped that on ebay and I've ordered the new one through my pro.
What was wrong with it? A range finder is a range finder to me, mine was about £130 off Amazon years ago in the Prime Day sales and does the job fine. For £400 I'd want a range finder that hit my shots for me.

Alan Clifford

Visit site
I noticed this with mine.
I focus on the background then move to the flag until it jolts.
I find it much better doing that.
That makes sense. When I was researching a rangefinder to buy, Nikon had two product lines, golf and hunting. The hunting ones gave priority to the furthest subject whilst the golf range gave priority to the closest object.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Picking up a Ping G425 hybrid from the club shop today. Ex Demo £120. Immaculate condition. One careful owner 😂👍

Teebs

Visit site
Fj Hydrolite jacket for £85 delivered next day from American Golf. Used a BlueLight discount to get 10% off the sale price.

Smoj

Visit site
6 pack of Under Armour heat gear socks

Finally bought a 4 iron to fill the gap I had at the top of my bag, been waiting for a decent Titleist iron to come on gc4c, so nabbed a 716 AP2 4 Iron for £44 with a £15 discount coupon

Fj Hydrolite jacket for £85 delivered next day from American Golf. Used a BlueLight discount to get 10% off the sale price.
I brought the same jacket in the sale but didn't use my BLC, whoops. the jacket is amazing, so much in fact that I bought the trousers to go with the jacket, and I wore them out this morning, even though it wasn't raining very comfortable and breathable

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I brought the same jacket in the sale but didn't use my BLC, whoops. the jacket is amazing, so much in fact that I bought the trousers to go with the jacket, and I wore them out this morning, even though it wasn't raining very comfortable and breathable
Damn, that was quick. They just don't make them like they used to.

Teebs

Visit site
6 pack of Under Armour heat gear socks

Finally bought a 4 iron to fill the gap I had at the top of my bag, been waiting for a decent Titleist iron to come on gc4c, so nabbed a 716 AP2 4 Iron for £44 with a £15 discount coupon

My mate bought one before the sales and paid something like £140 for it. Looks a nice thing and good to have a jacket given current state of the weather..

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Skycaddie LX5 watch. Seems a major upgrade on the old Linx I've been using. They offered a discount to trade up from old model, so I got one.

The Linx is now out of service and you can't sync and download scores any longer. But all the basic yardage to greens is still working.

Might sell it on

Smoj

Visit site
My mate bought one before the sales and paid something like £140 for it. Looks a nice thing and good to have a jacket given current state of the weather..
I had a ping sensor dry jacket about 4 months ago and it wetted out after 2 downpours so I sent it back. the FJ jacket just beads the rain off, and most importantly it breathes very well. so far so good!
Damn, that was quick. They just don't make them like they used to.
;) :ROFLMAO:

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Been after something like this for ages. Not a fan of wearing full sleeve jackets in the rain. This fits me perfectly in medium. Nike are fairly roomy.

D

Deleted member 1740

Been after something like this for ages. Not a fan of wearing full sleeve jackets in the rain. This fits me perfectly in medium. Nike are fairly roomy.

Nice gilet but at £135 for 2/3's of a jacket is extracting urine.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
A Cleveland Huntington beach soft 11s putter. When I was fitted it was between the scotty (face balanced) a a mild toe hang (tyne 4). Been off recently and the eyes have been wandering.

The 11s is identical to the Tyne 4 but currently on clearance so was rude not to, although it did nearly become a Wilson staff milled

Last edited:

Teebs

Visit site
The Bushnell V6 Shift arrived at the Pro Shop and took it out for 27 holes this morning. Really good, far better optics compared to the ShotScope and locks on the Pin much quicker.