I bought today.....

Alan Clifford

Visit site
Yeah I've always found that odd as well. If I'm in the rough and it's substantial then I'm probably hitting an iron - easier to chop down on the ball to get it out. Hybrid is great out of light rough but that's it.

I found using my 3 wood for getting out of kikuyu rough was very hit and miss but my 4 rescue club was very reliable. So much so, I bought the 3. And I am finding I am using it in England as well.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah I've always found that odd as well. If I'm in the rough and it's substantial then I'm probably hitting an iron - easier to chop down on the ball to get it out. Hybrid is great out of light rough but that's it.

I dunno my 5 hybrid is my go to our of rough, until you get into the thick stuff then it's hit and hope (If you find it)

Weird tho my one length hybrids the 3 and 4 I need better lies for but the 5 comes out of anything

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wave Daichi 7 GTX
£75 but code RHPGH3 takes 10% off.

My summery light mesh Wave Harriers are 14 years old but still going strong, so I'm hopeful that the current Waves are as good.
Always had Salomon XA Pro 3D GTX for when it's wet, but I've read that their quality has dropped.
And you get on your course with these? Not querying they look like modern golf shoes

Dingy

Visit site
A couple of weeks ago I bought an Epic Max 5 Wood from the Callaway pre owned site. £128 and was supposed to be in average condition but when it arrived it looked brand new. Plays great and when I got it I got an email saying they were offering up to 40% off, so inevitably back to the site I go and bought an Epic Max LS Driver for £142. Supposed to be average condition but again it looks brand new. I've had a hit with it and it is going straight in the bag. I'm supposed to be getting rid of clubs not buying more:D:D

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Picked up this old mizuno putter. Not seen too many of these about.
Cannot wait to try it. Away on holiday atm so will have to wait till next week.

Springveldt

Visit site
A couple of weeks ago I bought an Epic Max 5 Wood from the Callaway pre owned site. £128 and was supposed to be in average condition but when it arrived it looked brand new. Plays great and when I got it I got an email saying they were offering up to 40% off, so inevitably back to the site I go and bought an Epic Max LS Driver for £142. Supposed to be average condition but again it looks brand new. I've had a hit with it and it is going straight in the bag. I'm supposed to be getting rid of clubs not buying more:D:D
Best site on the internet for getting 2nd hand clubs imho but only if you like Callaway I guess. When they have those 30-40% off sales you get some real bargains.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Picked up this old mizuno putter. Not seen too many of these about.
Cannot wait to try it. Away on holiday atm so will have to wait till next week.

Nice looking putter.

At the risk of annoying some people again though, describing this type of putter as a Napa style is a pet hate of mine.

Napa was just the name that Cameron gave to his copy of this type of putter, the style goes back at least 80 years.

It's a flanged blade, some famous previous models in this style were the Spalding HB (one of the earliest), the MacGregor Ironmaster and the Wilson 8802.

Smoj

Visit site
I bought a Stealth HD and I absolutely love it. it knocked the Sox off my Tsi3 today by around 20 yards. In the bag it goes.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
About time I upgraded my D9’s to something a bit more “premium”.

Went for a fitting this morning and have walked away having ordered my 30th birthday present…

Some stunning Mizunos will soon live in my golf bag 😍

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
The Druids joggers are class too tbh! Highly recommended
I’ve seen a few people say they are quality, but too pricey for me I’m afraid 🤣. And I’m thoroughly annoyed my £12 Tesco chinos will cost nearer £18 when they need replacing.

Also, I’ve had a couple of items from Druids where the quality has been very poor, and their returns policy is dreadful. So I avoid now.