I bought today.....

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I didn’t actually buy it as I didn’t have £1.50 on me.

Attachments

• IMG_9841.jpeg
    IMG_9841.jpeg
    256.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_9842.jpeg
    IMG_9842.jpeg
    254.4 KB · Views: 35

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
12 seed SD-02 balls to see what all the fuss is about.
Would be interested to hear how you get on with them.

I’ve been using them for a couple of weeks now, they play nice and wouldn’t have a problem using them all the time. However, the reported issues with durability do seem to be correct. The first one was fine after one round, played it again and hit an errant shot which hit a gravelly path. Put a cut in it and so had to ditch it. I’ve hit lots of balls onto paths and have never had that before.

The next one is also scuffing up quite badly after 2 rounds of general play (no path incidents).

The Honma tw-x balls I had been using for a year or so could easily last several rounds and still be in decent condition (I had 1 which lasted 2 months!), and so I’m a bit surprised about the seed.

I’ll try the sd-01 next I think, see if that’s any better.

Smoj

Visit site
A FootJoy hydro lite jacket from AG in the sale, very nice

The new England rugby world cup shirt (while I have collected every England shirt since 1991, I don't mind splashing out on a WC shirt every 4 years, and I quite like this year's world cup effort)

Some OG TW13 golf shoes, and they're the comfiest golf shoes I've ever worn - and for the price I paid for them has to be my best golf purchase of the year

and it's time to change the grips on my clubs so went for some yellow Golf Pride MCC standards - although I only bought enough for 5 to 9 iron - have to get 3 more for my wedges another time, as it's getting quite expensive :LOL:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site

I’ve been using them for a couple of weeks now, they play nice and wouldn’t have a problem using them all the time. However, the reported issues with durability do seem to be correct. The first one was fine after one round, played it again and hit an errant shot which hit a gravelly path. Put a cut in it and so had to ditch it. I’ve hit lots of balls onto paths and have never had that before.

The next one is also scuffing up quite badly after 2 rounds of general play (no path incidents).

The Honma tw-x balls I had been using for a year or so could easily last several rounds and still be in decent condition (I had 1 which lasted 2 months!), and so I’m a bit surprised about the seed.

Hopefully I’ll get to use them in tomorrows medal so will let you know

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site

1st round with them today and really impressed.

Long off the tee and felt great off the irons.

A bit clickier off the putter than I’m used too but not a major issue.

Decent amount of spin too

Only scuff was from when a tree decided to get in the way of a tee shot

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
1st round with them today and really impressed.

Long off the tee and felt great off the irons.

A bit clickier off the putter than I’m used too but not a major issue.

Decent amount of spin too

Only scuff was from when a tree decided to get in the way of a tee shot
They’re a nice ball, maybe it was just a bad contact on the path as I’d expect good balls to scuff up after a round or 2.