I bought today.....

Smoj

Visit site
Just a little bit of a Titleist fanboy? :LOL:
yeah, it was quite by accident, but i'll roll with it. :LOL::cool:
fortunately, for my wallet, I find most titleist caps fit a bit small, so need them to make their hats bigger before i can get promoted to titleist ultra :ROFLMAO:
we all know you should have the Paige Spiranac towel
:D yes, i like the 'Paige Europe' one :sneaky:

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
This Thursday. Car is being delivered today and then I need to fix the carseat's 'isofix' base to it. ?

Ahh its not as hard as it looks! Bases just click in and away you go!

Exciting times - for the love of god enjoy the last proper opportunity for sleep over the next couple of days, you'll appreciate sleep more than ever this time next week!!

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Yes mumsnet is ruthless.
don’t admit anything on there.
I went on Mumsnet once to check reviews for good irons (the hot, non-golf variety). It was the most informative site and so much better than shop's own reviews or Google reviews.
I don't mean any insult and I'm not making fun of women here. I genuinely was impressed with the detailed feedback some irons got.
Better than most of us reviewing our irons on here!

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I went on Mumsnet once to check reviews for good irons (the hot, non-golf variety). It was the most informative site and so much better than shop's own reviews or Google reviews.
I don't mean any insult and I'm not making fun of women here. I genuinely was impressed with the detailed feedback some irons got.
Better than most of us reviewing our irons on here!
Have they done one on the new G430;)

golfbluecustard

Head Pro
Visit site
It worked quite well, although the frozen greens were not an ideal testing ground. The thing I had to keep reminding myself was to use it with a putting stroke coz, when you look down at it, it looks like a 9 iron. Anyway, encouraging enough to keep it in the bag.

Thanks and am now googling where to buy a pre owned Ping ChipR just to see what's what, nothing to lose as can always sell it on am sure for the same money afterwards ....

HeftyHacker

Visit site
This Thursday. Car is being delivered today and then I need to fix the carseat's 'isofix' base to it. ?

All the best for Thursday pal! It's an absolute game changer but you wouldn't trade it for the world.

We've our second due next month and, with both my and the missus having small hatchbacks we decided to trade mine in for a family wagon.

Picked up our Ford S-Max yesterday and loving the higher seats for getting our 20 month old in and out.

Best bit though... can fit my golf bag in lengthways (minus woods of course)! Even took my clubs with me to view it haha.20230124_225423.jpg

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
All the best for Thursday pal! It's an absolute game changer but you wouldn't trade it for the world.

We've our second due next month and, with both my and the missus having small hatchbacks we decided to trade mine in for a family wagon.

Picked up our Ford S-Max yesterday and loving the higher seats for getting our 20 month old in and out.

Best bit though... can fit my golf bag in lengthways (minus woods of course)! Even took my clubs with me to view it haha.View attachment 46150
I thought that would be a plus, but when I think about it, when I go back to playing golf she'll have the kid and thus probably want the big car. So I'll be making do with my Fiesta still.