I bought today.....

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Club arrived on Friday and I'm actually happy with the condition. The sky mark isn't that bad, I just ran a black sharpie over it and it's barely noticeable now and the rust on the face doesn't look anywhere near as bad in person compared to the photo's.

I've still not hit it yet though. I put it in the bag for Saturday and when I put it down by the ball the face looked so closed that I thought to myself "I can't hit this, it's going miles left". So I need to get to a range or practice area and hit a few balls just to be sure.
Coward :LOL:. Live on the edge, tee it up and smack it.

Springveldt

Visit site
Coward :LOL:. Live on the edge, tee it up and smack it.
:LOL: It was on the 17th and I was 1 under for the back 9 on a course I hadn't played before. 210 yard par 3 into the wind. Should have just hit it as I ended up healy cutting a 3 hybrid miles short and made a double bogey anyway.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
:LOL: It was on the 17th and I was 1 under for the back 9 on a course I hadn't played before. 210 yard par 3 into the wind. Should have just hit it as I ended up healy cutting a 3 hybrid miles short and made a double bogey anyway.
Ah, fair enough. Not the time to bring it out then. Saturday however, no excuses ?

Baldy Bouncer

Blackballed
Visit site
A pair of these arrived today
583770404grey%20lime%20image%20correciton.jpg
:love:(y)

Springveldt

Visit site
I noticed last night that my Srixon 4 Hybrid has a crack in it where the face and sole meet so obviously I need a couple of new hybrids now.

Just ordered a 3 and 4 Apex 21 hybrids from Callaway Preowned. The EU site appears to be down and the US one has a big sale on so I just used that. Works out at around £230 for both of them delivered. I'm guessing I'll get hit with import duties as well (did when I bought my Rogue 3 wood from them) but overall seems like a good deal for hybrids that only came out last year.

When they arrive I'll let the wife know that I've just bought myself an early father's day/birthday present. Probably chuck my M1 3 hybrid on eBay now.

Jason.H

Visit site
3 Smithworks wedges. Gunmetal. 48, 52 and 58. 1st outing today and really impressed with the drop and stop compared to the Mizuno T20,s I have. Nice to be able to carry onto the green knowing it’s going to stop even with a tailwind.

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Seem to have broken all the rules and bought an untried, un-fitted driver ? ('cuz it seemed a bargain of course).
Epic Speed
Well, will be fun trying it ...

Jason.H

Visit site
Seem to have broken all the rules and bought an untried, un-fitted driver ? ('cuz it seemed a bargain of course).
Epic Speed
Well, will be fun trying it ...

I must admit I bought my Taylormade SIM Max2 without trying it. I’m either straight or a slight fade. Totally eliminates missing left which suits my home course as most OB is left side.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I find these close to unsnappable. I may go through 2-3 a year, no more. Brilliant things.
Slightly less durable than plastic then. I honestly can't remember the last time I broke a tee. Usually come home with more pink castles than I went out with. I swear some people just don't even look for them.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Slightly less durable than plastic then. I honestly can't remember the last time I broke a tee. Usually come home with more pink castles than I went out with. I swear some people just don't even look for them.

See now I want to move to bamboo tees.. and I've said right next load of tees I'll buy will be them

But it would be less eco friendly to throw my old ones away lol so I must have opened a pack of pinks 4 years ago and playing the same 4 for the past 4 years lol they live on the bag

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
See now I want to move to bamboo tees.. and I've said right next load of tees I'll buy will be them

But it would be less eco friendly to throw my old ones away lol so I must have opened a pack of pinks 4 years ago and playing the same 4 for the past 4 years lol they live on the bag
Agreed. I bought two bags of pink castles probably about 4 years ago as well. Haven't even opened the second bag yet, they're sitting in my drawer. Given the amount of pink tees that I find on the course it wouldn't surprise me if I never have to buy driver tees again.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Agreed. I bought two bags of pink castles probably about 4 years ago as well. Haven't even opened the second bag yet, they're sitting in my drawer. Given the amount of pink tees that I find on the course it wouldn't surprise me if I never have to buy driver tees again.

I guess that's the problem it's how many you find. If people didn't leave them about they wouldn't be an issue environmentally

Don't think I ever lose them, if I do break one I just put it in the bin lol

Normally replaced 4 holes later with a found one