I bought today.....

Brads

Visit site
G Fore polo and trousers plus two Lyle and Scott polos
All from TKMaxx who are on fire for golf wear just now.

All for under £90.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Felt like I've been missing out in not being able to moan about the Sky coverage/pundits/studio features/commentators ? - so I've dibbed in on the Now TV £20 a month deal. If I don't can it, it'll cover the 3 mens' majors

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just ordered a Cobra LTDx hybrid in 24° from Golfbidder. Have lost faith in my 23° Ping a bit lately, seem to hit weak cuts that fade too much, much moreso with that one than anything else in the bag. Even the 27° of the same club I still like, weirdly. But had my head turned by the LTDx anyway, love my Cobra woods so hopefully more of the same.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Enjoyed hitting the 4i that much two weeks ago that a matching 3i is now on route. Im not convinced it’s the right shaft but cheap enough to have it reshafted if needed.

All hybrids could be at risk
As could golfers on adjacent holes! ?

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
13 GolfPride CP-X grips, in undersize. Currently with Hilden Golf Centre getting put on for me with 4 layers of tape. And I don't care how easy it is to put grips on, I'm more than happy for someone else to do it.
The grips cost £189 and they're fitting them for free for me, so taking the cheapest online price I can find, it's only costing me £26 for fitting. And I think that's a bargain to fit them for me! I really do have better things to do!

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
13 GolfPride CP-X grips, in undersize. Currently with Hilden Golf Centre getting put on for me with 4 layers of tape. And I don't care how easy it is to put grips on, I'm more than happy for someone else to do it.
The grips cost £189 and they're fitting them for free for me, so taking the cheapest online price I can find, it's only costing me £26 for fitting. And I think that's a bargain to fit them for me! I really do have better things to do!

Undersized, ribbed and dimpled….. I thought you was trying something new? ??‍♂️

Yorkhacker

Visit site
A pair of Skechers GO Golf Pro 5 Hyper Golf shoes. They're very comfortable and fit great. But not sure whether I'm going to keep them as I'm not sure about the styling. They're definitely not as nice as the GO Golf Pro 4s I've already got.