I bought today.....

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ordered a new road cycling helmet. Decided it’s probably time to replace my 15+ year old Trek Team / US Postal / Lance Armstrong the drug cheat colours. ?

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
It would seem that I’ve just won a rogue driver from eBay. £90 so if I don’t like it I shouldn’t lose too much money.
It’s only got a stiff flex so I might need to take it easy
You'll be really pissed off when it arrives and it's right handed...! ?

FuzzyDuck

Assistant Pro
Visit site
So a golf club size arrived yesterday and was sitting my hallway when I got back from the Friday rollup.

Wife: Have you bought another golf club?
Me: No of course not...................I bought two.

I recently bought a new Cobra King LTDx Max driver and have got on so well with it, I decided to replace my Cobra F7 Fairway with a LTDx Max 3 Fairway. When looking at ClubHouseGolf I discover if you bought two clubs you got £15 off per club. So I added the Cobra King LTDx 3 Hybrid to the order.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
So a golf club size arrived yesterday and was sitting my hallway when I got back from the Friday rollup.

Wife: Have you bought another golf club?
Me: No of course not...................I bought two.

I recently bought a new Cobra King LTDx Max driver and have got on so well with it, I decided to replace my Cobra F7 Fairway with a LTDx Max 3 Fairway. When looking at ClubHouseGolf I discover if you bought two clubs you got £15 off per club. So I added the Cobra King LTDx 3 Hybrid to the order.
I'm laughing at the conversation. It's recognisable to me, and I'm sure to many others ?. I'm guessing your wife was tutting during the conversation, or is that just mine?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Pair of Footjoy Flex Coastal for the summer. I wanted the white version but they seem to be an old model and everywhere only had baby foot sizes left, so went for the light grey from Clubhouse Golf for £75. Decided my Nike Air Max 1Gs are not actually that comfortable, they feel a bit tight, so gone for something a bit softer and comfy looking.

tomshanks

Hacker
Visit site
An old Nike Vapor Driver that popped up on Gumtree. Had one years ago that I part exchanged for an M1 (turned out to be a bad move). Been casually on the lookout for a Vapor with the Fubuki shaft, fingers crossed its as good as I remember!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Cutter and Buck jumper

dv_2021_08_10_01_45_06_893.jpg

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Last pair of shorts I ordered were too tight as it turns out. (I'm basically a 33 waist so I have to gamble on 32 or 34, didn't pay off this time.) So I've ordered a Dwyer & Co pair in navy, and also threw in a rather fetching salmon pair of Callaway ones. Both £20 each from... you already know where from.

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Last pair of shorts I ordered were too tight as it turns out. (I'm basically a 33 waist so I have to gamble on 32 or 34, didn't pay off this time.) So I've ordered a Dwyer & Co pair in navy, and also threw in a rather fetching salmon pair of Callaway ones. Both £20 each from... you already know where from.

More commission coming your way. Under Armour polo and some Proquip shorts. £36.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

I tend to stick to certain brands I know fit well, don't fade or shrink and fit when I buy them. Like you I've had some realyl sizing issues (Druids a particular case in point)