I bought today.....

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Some bog std golf pride grips for the vintage woods. Plus a new cap, using the birthday discount code from Scottsdale.. don’t tell the missus ?

Boomy

Visit site
A Powakaddy CT6 electric trolley ?

I was sceptical that electric trolleys made that much difference, I’ve always carried or pushed.. but in simple terms I’m getting older and having borrowed one for a couple of weeks they’re definitely easier on the shoulders (especially on hillier courses) Sold ?

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
A Powakaddy CT6 electric trolley ?

I was sceptical that electric trolleys made that much difference, I’ve always carried or pushed.. but in simple terms I’m getting older and having borrowed one for a couple of weeks they’re definitely easier on the shoulders (especially on hillier courses) Sold ?
I was the same, got to 42 or so having always carried, legs still tire but at least my shoulders do'nt suffer so much now and the wear on my tops has reduced completely, used to get a lot of wear/bobbling. The trolleys come with a decent warranty too which is pretty good.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
A Cal Crutchlow hoodie at the MotoGP last week. I'm not a hoodie wearer but I'm a big fan of Cal, it was a bit chilly and I got it for £25, which, if anyone has been to any of these events and seen the prices, is a bit of a bargain.
413HGwtQTvL.jpg

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Not today but on Sunday. Treated myself to a new mizuno glove. Might as well have smothered my hands in KY before the round for the amount of grip it offered. Glove now in the bin and £13 wasted.

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Not today but on Sunday. Treated myself to a new mizuno glove. Might as well have smothered my hands in KY before the round for the amount of grip it offered. Glove now in the bin and £13 wasted.
Which glove? I bought a couple of Mizuno Elites the other week and have found them really good.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I finally got round to buying myself a swing weight scale.

Should have done it years ago the next set may well be the last set I build for myself.