I bought today.....

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
That’s what I got. I know it’s expensive for a sweater but it should be in the bag pretty much permanently.
I know a few people who have them, @pauldj42 on here does, and they swear by them. I've yet to actually see, touch and feel one in the flesh but if they are as good as people say then it is a good buy.

It isn't just a sweater, that's the bit to get your head around. The concept sounds very clever indeed.

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Was a couple of days ago, but used today. A couple of plastic garden canes and a piece of foam pipe insulation - hoping these become most valuable practice aid ??

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
I know a few people who have them, @pauldj42 on here does, and they swear by them. I've yet to actually see, touch and feel one in the flesh but if they are as good as people say then it is a good buy.

It isn't just a sweater, that's the bit to get your head around. The concept sounds very clever indeed.
This. If it works as advertised, then I think that, even though expensive, it’ll turn out to be great value for money

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Was a couple of days ago, but used today. A couple of plastic garden canes and a piece of foam pipe insulation - hoping these become most valuable practice aid ??
My pro got me using a bit of foam insulation on the bed of an alignment stick to try and flatten my swing and get me coming more from the inside. Best training tool yet

Hoganman1

Visit site
My daughter gave me a Dick's Sporting Goods gift card for Christmas so I headed out this morning and bought a Callaway Mavrik Max seven wood, I've been playing the three and five since September and love them. I've never been able to play hybrids and need a 21* club I can get up in the air especially this Winter.