I bought today.....

Fish

Banned
Visit site
These are the Tec gloves I’ve just bought, fully waterproof, nice grip, very soft & light.

Going to see if they work better than my MacWets, which I think are great, but you do feel the cold/wet through them, but they still grip brilliantly, these apparently don’t leach, your hands stay dry, so, I’ll report soon. 89198338-8C91-4EEC-BE07-D85389F47CAB.jpeg

niceboy

Visit site
Two pairs of Merino wool walking socks , ordered from M&M on Thursday, with next day delivery, still waiting
The socks eventually
Two pairs of Merino wool walking socks , ordered from M&M on Thursday, with next day delivery, still waiting
The socks eventually arrived, very late and in a very small size , one pair was anyway.
I contacted M&M and got a very prompt offer of a refund or a replacement pack and a free returns , all well and good so far , I was then promised the correct pairs would be sent and arrive by the 14th , on the 18th I received an email giving me a refund with no explanation, so I decided to reorder , but by then out of stock , I then contacted M&M customer couldn't care , and they lived up to their name , cancelled my pre paid postage pre payment and have since then ignored some of my emails .
On checking M&M directs reviews , they don't look ,to good a firm to rely on , so be warned if you happen to spot the Xmas present for your beloved , don't rely on M&M , there's something not quite right about them ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just ordered an F9 seven wood to match my five wood which I love (and replaces my 20° hybrid). £169 is more than I wanted to spend, but lockdown idleness took over and I pulled the trigger anyway. Hope it works!

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Two Spider X's? Is there any differences between the two and why buy another putter and what is it
I said I'd never change. So bought a second same model when it was at a great price as I've been known to leave clubs on the course before....

All I've done now it bought the latest tm blade/mallet putter. Got it for half price. So if I don't like it I'll sell it on for a profit.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I said I'd never change. So bought a second same model when it was at a great price as I've been known to leave clubs on the course before....

All I've done now it bought the latest tm blade/mallet putter. Got it for half price. So if I don't like it I'll sell it on for a profit.

What's the blade/mallet called. I'm in the market again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!