Ooooo. Lovely.

Have you got one of these...

HTB1nYENXifrK1RjSspbq6A4pFXaX.jpg

Can get them in gold too, but they're a bit showy for my liking

I've got 2 ?

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
I have been looking at these online , so could be a good option ,bought two,pairs of Glenmuir lined trousers , a while back, online , big mistake total rubbish , hence the need for recommendations?
I’ve been looking at the Sunderland Vail, they look decent but I’m looking for a lined, water resistant pair that are slim fit

16F5F472-830B-41D7-922B-A0AE0CE303B8.jpeg
picked up a belt today, since ive lost 25lbs my trousers getting a little loose. Might even get into a 34 inch waist for first time in about 15 years ?

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
A second membership to play at Leven Links. Looking forward to playing some links golf as a change from the clay based parkland mud fest we get thru the winter in this part of the world.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
A second membership to play at Leven Links. Looking forward to playing some links golf as a change from the clay based parkland mud fest we get thru the winter in this part of the world.
From memory, I think you'll be playing off mats though. But certainly an improvement on 'parkland mud fest' - unless you are short of the green on the 18th! :rolleyes::mad:

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
From memory, I think you'll be playing off mats though. But certainly an improvement on 'parkland mud fest' - unless you are short of the green on the 18th! :rolleyes::mad:

Yes they have mats on the fairway so just the odd shot off the mats for me ??

And will be staying there as a 2nd club (not just joining for winter) so will get the benefit next spring/summer when the better weather arrives.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site

And will be staying there as a 2nd club (not just joining for winter) so will get the benefit next spring/summer when the better weather arrives.
That's quite a popular choice for 2nd club. I nearly did the same, but joined the newly opened Craigielaw as it was much closer to where I was staying/working (Edinburgh). I got to play Levin via a work colleague who I'd worked with a couple of times before had joined Levin.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
That's quite a popular choice for 2nd club. I nearly did the same, but joined the newly opened Craigielaw as it was much closer to where I was staying/working (Edinburgh). I got to play Levin via a work colleague who I'd worked with a couple of times before had joined Levin.

Craigielaw is now over £1,000 for membership as I'm not far enough away to qualify for country membership, so a bit too expensive for me for a 2nd membership. Great course tho', played it earlier this year with a friend who is a member there.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
A 30 quid VGA HDMI adapter since this one was on the blink and my monitor not working. Obviously since I confirmed the order the old one has worked flawlessly.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Craigielaw is now over £1,000 for membership as I'm not far enough away to qualify for country membership, so a bit too expensive for me for a 2nd membership. Great course tho', played it earlier this year with a friend who is a member there.
That's still a bargain compared to prices 'darn sarf'! But, as home was Surrey, I did get Country membership!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site

when we had that forum meet there some years ago, they had mats in place everywhere, even in the rough, might have changed, but i think the reason for that was the amount of extra players taking up winter membership the place was getting trashed

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
when we had that forum meet there some years ago, they had mats in place everywhere, even in the rough, might have changed, but i think the reason for that was the amount of extra players taking up winter membership the place was getting trashed

Fairways only now and as I said above, will be a 2nd course for me in the summer as well, not just the winter. ??

Looking forward to it.