I bought today.....

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Callaway Epic Flash 5 wood, Tensei CK blue shaft. Going to knock the loft down a bit and replace the 3 wood... Hopefully useful off the tee on a few holes at our place ?

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Which one have you gone for? I've just started with SuperSpeed and am quite impressed with my gains after only a couple of weeks.

I found ones on ebay called albatross, got them on a good deal. I didn't want to spend a lot of them so thought I'd give these a try as an entry level.

I need to get a base line first though with swing speed as I don't know where I'm at currently, before I start the program.

But looking forward to seeing if any gains can be had.

Are you using anything to measure improvements or just seeing extra on the course.

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Mizuno mp20 hmb, 4-PW. DG120 x100 shafts.
Great fitting at Gleneagles this morning. Picked up about 5 yards on the 7 iron but more importantly the dispersion is much, much tighter and the launch angle lower.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Just treated myself to a PXG proto driver. 9*
Diamana Black 6.0 stiff
Fitted at PXG in Wilmslow GC.
Great experience fitter was really good
Absolute beast of a club dropped my backspin down almost 1000 rpm from Ping G400.
So that will be For sale soon as I get it.
3 wood is next.

Just joined you in the PXG driver camp.

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Experimenting with shafts currently, keeping my current shaft in play until qualifiers end but over winter will experiment in spare time.

Got to pick up from the fitter today a HZRDUS Green 6.5 70g shaft for my driver. It’s uncut so tipping 1 inch to stiffen it up a touch more and knock spin down even further. I want to increase my Playing length to 46.5 inch which is 3/4 inch more than I usually play however I’ve got winter to get dialled in and also pick up a touch more speed with training.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just joined you in the PXG driver camp.
The drop in price made me think about it.
The price is not that much more than most now.
Wasn’t sure when I went for the fitting but after hitting the proto was convinced .
The sound and flight was awesome , never had that with driver before.
But a -4 aoa was taken care of with a stiffer Diamana flower band shaft.
Itching to get it now , but it’s not in the post yet.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sunderland Valberg waterproof jacket. Bought from a nearby pro shop, largely using a voucher won in an open a few weeks ago. Lovely jacket, soft, light, no restrictive feeling at all. Very happy with it.

Inspired to try Sunderland following some rave reviews by others on here recently.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
iPhone 11, not an apple fan boy, the 6s is starting to show its age, I cannot get 3 hrs out of it so nearly got stuck. So having done some research and the iPhone 12 coming out I bit the bullet. John Lewis give you 2 yrs warranty, so will see how I get on. I usually buy my hand sets and then go sim only. Currently on a BT sim and it’s an absolute bargain given my situation.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
iu

Steviefella

Visit site
Galvin green thermals, could have done with them this afternoon tho. Leccky buggy turned up too, cheap and cheerful Ben sawers jobby which works a treat, albeit not the greatest for folding or squeezing into the car.

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Shaft for driver collected today as a tinker shaft over winter. 6.5 HZRDUS Green Tipped 1 inch.

New grip on tommorow to match my current shaft but will be trialing it at 47 inch initially and going from there. Likely to drop to 46 inch (taking anymore from the butt) but want to see what numbers I get with this first.

DuckHookDave

Visit site
Picked up a Titleist U500 3 iron for a bargain price of £100 from marketplace! The owner had only used it a handful of times and couldn't get on with it, so doesn't even look like its been hit! Lets hope I can get on with it :p

Yant

Head Pro
Visit site
Just bought a Visio putting laser and stand.

Need to add a bit better structure to my putting practice and this looks like a good piece of kit.

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Shaft for driver collected today as a tinker shaft over winter. 6.5 HZRDUS Green Tipped 1 inch.

New grip on tommorow to match my current shaft but will be trialing it at 47 inch initially and going from there. Likely to drop to 46 inch (taking anymore from the butt) but want to see what numbers I get with this first.

Bryson has had zero impact on amateur golf - discuss..
??