I bought today.....

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
I needed a new putter so went down to American Golf to try some out, I was expecting to buy an Odyssey but happened to spot a used Scotty Cameron Futura 6M for less than the new Odysseys, I tried it out and really liked it and so although I always thought they were way out of my price range, I now have a Scotty. Took it up for a practice this afternoon and so far so good.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I needed a new putter so went down to American Golf to try some out, I was expecting to buy an Odyssey but happened to spot a used Scotty Cameron Futura 6M for less than the new Odysseys, I tried it out and really liked it and so although I always thought they were way out of my price range, I now have a Scotty. Took it up for a practice this afternoon and so far so good.

I'm sorely tempted to start looking for one of those!

Visit site
I have one and it's really helped my putting although I tried the taylormade spider x in blue and white and really liked that too and sorely tempted by it

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
I have one and it's really helped my putting although I tried the taylormade spider x in blue and white and really liked that too and sorely tempted by it

The Odyssey triple track in the similar shape to a spider is the one that's tempting me at the minute

And the Evnroll ER2, but that's always tempting haha

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
2 boxes of Pro v1x from snainton think they were about 60 benk

and a ck white midlayer and some navy cutter and buck shorts from county golf

Zig

Visit site
Nice wee custom fit driver session.

Cobra Speedzone 9 degree head

Hzrdus Smoke 6.0

Lamkin full cord midsize 4 wraps.

£ = not cheap
Snap! Except I've gone for the tensei orange 6.0. Pick it up tomorrow. Better numbers (for me anyway) than the SIM and Ping (and cheaper to boot!)

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
A FootJoy waterproof bucket hat. Used to feel the bucket hats look silly, but having played in the rain a couple of times lately, I've relented - probably better than water down your neck.
You see this is the problem with the forum. I was padding around a big garden centre + shops today, avoiding the rain when I came across a bucket hat in regatta that was 75% off or something. I wasn't even looking, but I'd read this earlier and now own one ??

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
You see this is the problem with the forum. I was padding around a big garden centre + shops today, avoiding the rain when I came across a bucket hat in regatta that was 75% off or something. I wasn't even looking, but I'd read this earlier and now own one ??

I get the functionality of the bucket hat but as a glasses wearer, the waterproof cap is the better option to try and keep the glasses as clear as possible. I use to think the bucket hat looks daft but seen so many around the course wearing them in wet weather so I think they are definitely an accessory that's practical and increasing in popularity

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I get the functionality of the bucket hat but as a glasses wearer, the waterproof cap is the better option to try and keep the glasses as clear as possible. I use to think the bucket hat looks daft but seen so many around the course wearing them in wet weather so I think they are definitely an accessory that's practical and increasing in popularity
Yeah I wasn't a fan of them on looks, but with my waterproof cap it does nothing for the back of your head/neck. I'm also a fan of Golf Sidekick who rocks the bucket hat quite nicely, so that softened me to the idea. I'll just sling it into the bag with the waterproof jacket really and it'll come out if there's a downpour.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I had the bucket hat but graduated to the humongous Galvin Green waterproof hat when our Pro had them on sale. It's almost big enough to cover the entire body! I liken it to a Darth Vader style hat.
g7686_77.600x600.jpg