I bought today.....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Whenever I go into AG and play around with the putters the one that feels the best, holes the most by quite some degree is the Evnroll. Gorgeous bit of kit, scary price.

Be strong, don't crack. We need strength in unity ?
Thing is I love my current putter but I have had it three and a half years, it's starting to look a bit tatty. Hmmmmm :unsure:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Had a fitting today for a new driver, birthday present from HID. Changing from a Titleist 915 to a TS2. On trackman it's a gain of around 12 yards with tighter dispersion, average distance up from around 260 to low 270's. I'm pleased with the gain but Bryson won't be losing any sleep over it.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Thing is I love my current putter but I have had it three and a half years, it's starting to look a bit tatty. Hmmmmm :unsure:
How can a putter look tatty? :unsure: Take headcover off, little tap from the centre of the face, put headcover back on (y)

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Had a fitting today for a new driver, birthday present from HID. Changing from a Titleist 915 to a TS2. On trackman it's a gain of around 12 yards with tighter dispersion, average distance up from around 260 to low 270's. I'm pleased with the gain but Bryson won't be losing any sleep over it.

Mine arrived today. Apart from the grip it's in pretty much perfect condition. Straight onto the range and after messing with the settings found that it was best with the standard loft and lie. About a 15 yard gain in distance over my M3, and more importantly, a lot straighter. If it keeps behaving like this it'll be in the bag a while. New grip being fitted as we speak and really looking forward to playing at the weekend

D

Deleted member 1740

Have you got the Gravity Grip on yours Stu?

No, I had a standard ping grip fitted to my current ER1 as I found the standard Evnroll grip a bit too chunky.

I ordered the black Er 2 over a month ago and it still hasnt come despite being told I'd have it by thursday last week.

Got told it was due to be delivered this friday but I've cut my nose off to spite my face and cancelled the order today.

I'd like to try the gravity grip before I part with £500.

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No, I had a standard ping grip fitted to my current ER1 as I found the standard Evnroll grip a bit too chunky.

I ordered the black Er 2 over a month ago and it still hasnt come despite being told I'd have it by thursday last week.

Got told it was due to be delivered this friday but I've cut my nose off to spite my face and cancelled the order today.

I'd like to try the gravity grip before I part with £500.
Welcome over to ours for a knock and a try out.

Its a bit marmite. Like davey la ?

golfbluecustard

Head Pro
Visit site
Whenever I go into AG and play around with the putters the one that feels the best, holes the most by quite some degree is the Evnroll. Gorgeous bit of kit, scary price.

Be strong, don't crack. We need strength in unity ?

Now need to find where I can try one of these, Not sure my local AG is a stockist, or if may be a case of golf bidder or eBay if I can't find one to try first, and then sell it if it doesn't work out

GBC

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Looking for a new cap - got an old callaway white chrome soft one which is looking a bit worn out at the minute...just too many options!

Push the back towards the front and put it in the washing machine on a 15 minute wash, they come up a treat without losing shape. But nothing wrong with having two or more hats :).

Edit: just put the hat(s) in alone, not with a full load ;)

dronfield

Visit site
Bought a Taylormade Hi Toe Bigfoot 60 degree wedge - been considering one for some time, so looking forward to getting it in play, especially in bunkers where I have been struggling. Going to just carry this instead of the 56/60 wedges currently in bag. Has 15 degree bounce so I guess off hard pan / tight lies will have to use my gap wedge that has 7 degree bounce.
American Golf price matched, so very happy with service their.