I bought today.....

Spoon

Visit site
2 clubs, 2 lots of balls.

Both as described. That’s 3/3 for me from Golf Depot.

Now I just need to hit these irons and lose some of these balls ?.

I've still not had my refund... I've been sent one of those credit memos though. I wonder if I order more stuff to take if over the £39.99, the 1st order will arrive??

No response via email or phone. :/

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've still not had my refund... I've been sent one of those credit memos though. I wonder if I order more stuff to take if over the £39.99, the 1st order will arrive??

No response via email or phone. :/
I got refunded 24hrs after the credit memo landed

Spoon

Visit site
What are you guys still buying off golf depot? They’ve nothing left

£20 odd of Balls & gloves was my first order. Visited today and I'm sure they had some new things, not much, but the odd bit I don't remember seeing before.

My credit memo landed end of last week, I just missed it as it went to spam.

Chico84

Visit site
£20 odd of Balls & gloves was my first order. Visited today and I'm sure they had some new things, not much, but the odd bit I don't remember seeing before.

My credit memo landed end of last week, I just missed it as it went to spam.

It’s just another added excitement to the ongoing Golf Depot lockdown tombola of luck and chance - what new and random items will be added to the site this week and will they be at such a ludicrously low price as to justify buying a spare set of irons, just in case?

Spoon

Visit site
Well if only they'd respond to emails ?
Had to get PayPal involved.

Yeh, I spoke to the bank today. They're going to open a dispute case. All because they he can't respond to email or answer a phone :/

Tbh, I'm much happier with the stuff I got 2nd hand on fleabay instead

jmcp

Visit site
I’ve also opened a case with the bank, 4 weeks and still no goods which is a shame as I have had some good deals from them in the past but I won’t risk it ever again.

cheers, John

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Further to previous, HotGolf are definitely not operating normally, purchased Saturday and still no sign of stuff entering the Royal Mail system.
No big deal in the general scheme of things, just relevant to this chat.

Hot Golf (if its the one based near Cheshire Oaks) are usually top draw. They use DPD.