I bought today.....

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I've ordered one of these Waddaplaya divot tools and ball markers, expensive but hey, I don't very often buy new gear.
I like his vlogs and he'll occasionally hit persimmon so got to be good with me.

Couldn't decide on the ball marker colour for a long time, opted for turquoise in the end but I'm still not sure.

https://waddaplayagolf.com/collections/frontpage/products/wadda-divot-tool

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
bought a set of Ping i210 irons arrived yesterday so off to the garden to use in the net. Need to sell my Cobra forged tec one length irons now.

Birdie2

Club Champion
Visit site
bought a set of Ping i210 irons arrived yesterday so off to the garden to use in the net. Need to sell my Cobra forged tec one length irons now.
Enjoy them! I got a set earlier this year and they are the best irons I've ever played. Will be in the bag for years to come... Just hope you get to use them on the course soon. Stay safe and enjoy that net!

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A risky purchase in the current climate no doubt.

But ive just bought a combo set of these

6312a.png

vega-vc01-irons.jpg

VC03 in 4-7 and VC01 in 8-PW

Heads only so also bought a set of new KBS C Taper 120's with new GP Grips attached.

Need to buy decent epoxy and ferules etc. Any recomendatins on good epoxy?

All in. ive spend circa £380, which for a brand new (and legitimate from a club pro) set of Vega's i feel is stupendous value and gives me somthing to do on lock down.

Still a gamble as ive not hit them obvously and it might be a good few montsh before i do. That said i am now feeling the golf ban more than all of you combined :ROFLMAO:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

6312a.png

vega-vc01-irons.jpg

Heads only so also bought a set of new KBS C Taper 120's with new GP Grips attached.

All in. ive spend circa £380, which for a brand new (and legitimate from a club pro) set of Vega's i feel is stupendous value and gives me somthing to do on lock down.

Still a gamble as ive not hit them obvously and it might be a good few montsh before i do. That said i am now feeling the golf ban more than all of you combined :ROFLMAO:

Very nice

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I've ordered one of these Waddaplaya divot tools and ball markers, expensive but hey, I don't very often buy new gear.
I like his vlogs and he'll occasionally hit persimmon so got to be good with me.

Couldn't decide on the ball marker colour for a long time, opted for turquoise in the end but I'm still not sure.

https://waddaplayagolf.com/collections/frontpage/products/wadda-divot-tool
I blinked when I first saw the price of that and the realised it was in Thai baht! :eek:. Nice divot tool though.

Siolag

Visit site

6312a.png

vega-vc01-irons.jpg

Hope you get out on the course soon to try them.