I bought today.....

Visit site
4 dozen Pro V1's in the 4 for 3 deal from Clubhouse in a cool looking 4 dozen box. Been waiting for them to go on offer for a while.

Did you get a confirmation email from them? I've contacted Clubhouse to see whether my order has actually been processed but no reply so far. It's showing as pending on my credit card, so they have certainly talken money...

Duckster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Not actually bought but ordered. We had Nick from Titleist at our place this morning, for what he said was the first fitting outside of the tour and US of the new Special Select series. Got fitted into a Newport 2 square back and learnt a lot about the putters and my stoke. Told the pro’s to get on the phone and order it! Roll on March 27th (fingers crossed it turns up a day early as I’m playing Hillside on the Friday).

BristolMike

Head Pro
Visit site
Not actually bought but ordered. We had Nick from Titleist at our place this morning, for what he said was the first fitting outside of the tour and US of the new Special Select series. Got fitted into a Newport 2 square back and learnt a lot about the putters and my stoke. Told the pro’s to get on the phone and order it! Roll on March 27th (fingers crossed it turns up a day early as I’m playing Hillside on the Friday).

Oh I’m pretty interested in the new putters. They are back to being one piece rather than the insert aren’t they?