I bought today.....

RangeMonkey

Visit site
Pure 2 Improve 3 metre putting mat and PuttOut putting mirror, to go with the PuttOut pressure putt trainer I’ve been using.

I‘ve been practicing on my carpet, which I think must have a stimp of about 3, as the few times I’ve been on a real green, I’ve massively over hit everything (for example, 40 foot past the hole on a ten foot putt!).

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Pure 2 Improve 3 metre putting mat and PuttOut putting mirror, to go with the PuttOut pressure putt trainer I’ve been using.

I‘ve been practicing on my carpet, which I think must have a stimp of about 3, as the few times I’ve been on a real green, I’ve massively over hit everything (for example, 40 foot past the hole on a ten foot putt!).
I have a putting mat, but in the winter often putt on a rug which is slow and has a dimple pattern to it so the ball bobbles around - good practice for many inland UK greens! ?

BristolMike

Head Pro
Visit site
I got a bit carried away with the new bag, wedges, shoes etc and ended up ordering PXG Gen 3 P irons.

Can’t wait for them to come now. Anyone in the market for some P790s, or some wedges

apj0524

Head Pro
Visit site
Used the money in my pro account to purchase Visio Laser, Tripod & Aim-Board Pack, thinking I am going to have some time on my hands so lets get the putting as good as I can get it.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bought a practise net, foam practise balls and a 'winter mat' to hit them off of. Sum total of about £37. Just hope they all turn up still!

Visit site
I bought a chipping net and mat.
I might look at a full net, but some non-essential places are stopping delivery.

Too fugging right they are. I had an email from the Wine Society this morning saying that they would not be delivering the case of cheap and cheerful plonk I ordered yesterday.

This is outrageous - it is completely essential to life and mental well-being...

:eek: