I bought today.....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fed up with my driving being poor all year I did what any logical person would do and went to try out a new one.

Went down the AG Outlet and tried a Ping G30 SF Tec, and it was fantastic. Seemed so much easier to hit it straight, and good distance as far as I could tell. I had a £10 birthday voucher as well so snapped it up for £89 which I don't think is too bad at all. R11-S now sitting in the naughty cupboard.

Can't wait to see how badly it goes tits up at the weekend now.

OOB

Medal Winner
Visit site
Took delivery of my new Ping G400 irons last night, cant wait to get out and see what differences I see on the course from my foolishly bought blades

JPLon

Visit site
Similarly got my jpx 900 hot metal irons today, a bit of motivation to get down the range over the winter months

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
A Diamana Whiteboard D+ 90 shaft for an experiment.

A shim and a Ping collared ferrule.

Adidas Gore Windstopper.

Adidas mid layer thingy X2.

Almost bought some shoes but can get them cheaper online.

chasf

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Got a GAPR high 4 and 5. The feel great and go for miles for me. Also seem to hit them a bit straighter than my old m3 hybrids.

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Shoot me now.... another putter.... £20 yes Carolyn off the bay.... SS grip.... bargain.... last minute bid....

Massive bargain points.

Struggling at the moment with Eddie. Putted like a god on the practice green, like a Chinp on the course.

Pretty obvious where the problem is :)

TopOfTheFlop

Head Pro
Visit site
Fed up with my driving being poor all year I did what any logical person would do and went to try out a new one.

Went down the AG Outlet and tried a Ping G30 SF Tec, and it was fantastic. Seemed so much easier to hit it straight, and good distance as far as I could tell. I had a £10 birthday voucher as well so snapped it up for £89 which I don't think is too bad at all. R11-S now sitting in the naughty cupboard.

Can't wait to see how badly it goes tits up at the weekend now.

£99 for the g30 driver???

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
£99 for the g30 driver???
Yeah they had one going for £99. Are you asking because that's cheap? I think it was well used as it's quite faded on the sole, but I'm not bothered about aesthetics as long as it works.

Annoying thing is, the very next day my in-laws gave a me a late birthday present - £50 AG vouchers! One day too late. Haha.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Adidas shoes I ordered the other week were too tight so I've sent them back and got a pair of FootJoy 'Sport LT' for the winter.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yeah they had one going for £99. Are you asking because that's cheap? I think it was well used as it's quite faded on the sole, but I'm not bothered about aesthetics as long as it works.

Annoying thing is, the very next day my in-laws gave a me a late birthday present - £50 AG vouchers! One day too late. Haha.

When the new club miracle wears off :LOL: I'll buy it off you for £70 (y). I'll even send in the carrier to collect. I'm kind like that :D

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A green Golf Pride MCC 4 Plus grip for my 3 iron (set iron not driving iron). Hopefully the slightly thicker lower section of the grip will stop me from having the odd hook from my hands turning over upon impact!

OOB

Medal Winner
Visit site
Deal done on Facebook and off to buy my first (2nd hand) new putter in over 25 years. I've continually insisted over the years that putting is about the 6 inches between your ears and a great putting golfer is a great putting golfer no matter what putter he putts with (I'm not a great putting golfer btw). Tonight I test my own theory by buying one of those gimmicky 2 ball things.