I bought today.....

JPLon

Visit site
Had a really good chipping lesson with my trusty sand wedge and decided to make an upgrade...got 50/54/60 Cleveland CBX wedges. Tried a load at the range and noticed no real difference on the good shots but definitely more forgiving on the mis-strikes. Looking forward to playing around with the different lofts and seeing what options they give me.

Sidsidgwick

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A Bettinardi A02 Putter in brand new condition-first Putter I tried out a year ago when I started playing and sold it on in favour of chasing the dream of a Scotty... Scotty now in spare bag and Bettinardi A02 back in its place.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bad month for me...

3 Cleveland RTX 3 wedges for a bargain £200. From local pro

New XR pro 16 degree driver. Already have the standard but cannot stop it spinning high. Smaller head and lower loft I’d noticeably more penetrating £150 from jam golf

Putting Matt eBay £35

Putting mirror £14

Rain gloves £15

Waterproof Mizuno cap £20

Arcoss 360 £130

New FJ icon black shoes. Stunning tan leather. Bargain £100 from Clarke’s in St Helens. RRP 300 though.

I’ve not got buyers remorse. I’ve not paid full whack for anything.

But Jesus I felt bad writing all that down. I just had to get it off my chest 😂

OOB

Medal Winner
Visit site
New set of irons.

Tried a few lie angles on the ping g400.

In the end it was obvious why I’ve had the same issue again and again over the years.

Flatter lie angle almost eliminated the toe end hit that’s plagued me for years.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bad month for me...

3 Cleveland RTX 3 wedges for a bargain £200. From local pro

New XR pro 16 degree driver. Already have the standard but cannot stop it spinning high. Smaller head and lower loft I’d noticeably more penetrating £150 from jam golf

Putting Matt eBay £35

Putting mirror £14

Rain gloves £15

Waterproof Mizuno cap £20

Arcoss 360 £130

New FJ icon black shoes. Stunning tan leather. Bargain £100 from Clarke’s in St Helens. RRP 300 though.

I’ve not got buyers remorse. I’ve not paid full whack for anything.

But Jesus I felt bad writing all that down. I just had to get it off my chest 😂

You're among friends here, you know you can let it out.

Great bargain on the Icons! I'd snaffle a pair for that all day long, still bust out my old ones when it's raining, I've had a few in between but nothing quite as solid as them

Visit site
Bloody expensive 3w that has the new Aldila Xtorsion Copper shaft that’s the most stable shaft I’ve hit to date. Unreal feel to it.

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
A Wilson Deep Red Maxx 56° wedge (£40) and some black footjoy shoes (can't remember the model) but £60 for a pair of footjoys that fit like they do seems decent enough!

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You're among friends here, you know you can let it out.

Great bargain on the Icons! I'd snaffle a pair for that all day long, still bust out my old ones when it's raining, I've had a few in between but nothing quite as solid as them
Icons are from Clarke’s golf in St. Helens pal.

They have a website and deliver for free. Brown and Black available last inlooked. Fewer sizes in the Black last inlooked

Badger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
a new set of Galvin Green waterproofs to replace the ones i bought when i was about four stone heavier. just about got away with it last winter but have have sinced dropped another couple of stone.

thanks to sale managed to limit the damage but a costly excercise overall, still suppose it's worth it to be a bit healthier.

any big fellas on here (4XL) looking for a cheap set could be in luck