I bought today.....

briannn

Hacker
Visit site
Not today but pretty recent.

Got my first custom fitting driver and set of irons. Ended up with the titleist ts3 and the taylormade m6 irons.

What a difference they make. My old irons felt like plastic toys after I got fitted. Can't decide what I should look at next between hybrids putter wedges or woods.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well I think this will make most people feel violently ill as it’s even more hateful than marmite however..

I went to go pick up a new putter today, whilst there grabbed a cap, couple gloves, a midsize matador grip as the pistol grip isn’t for me.

Don’t want to spoil anyone's dinner, it certainly divides opinion but honestly it’s a perfect feel for me which over rides everything. Quite a gamble as due to low numbers can’t trial before purchase.

Personally I love it but I’m going to get some stick Tommorow when I rock up with it.

It's not that bad, I've seen loads worse! Good luck with it.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Completely accidentally (or that's what I'm telling the wife) bid on a new Benross 3 wood and won it for an absolute steal. Should be in the post the next day or so, very much looking forward to it going to the bag!

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well I think this will make most people feel violently ill as it’s even more hateful than marmite however..

I went to go pick up a new putter today, whilst there grabbed a cap, couple gloves, a midsize matador grip as the pistol grip isn’t for me.

Don’t want to spoil anyone's dinner, it certainly divides opinion but honestly it’s a perfect feel for me which over rides everything. Quite a gamble as due to low numbers can’t trial before purchase.

Personally I love it but I’m going to get some stick Tommorow when I rock up with it.

Big fan of that actually. A couple of wings attached onto a blade putter would not really be considered an out there design these days.

Looks really cool in stealth mode and I love the neck.

Happy putting. I'm sure those wings add balance and forgiveness. Not there for no reason.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site

'tis a thing of beauty. If it don't work for you I'll have it for a tenner.(y)

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Due to the weather we have had and looking to have looking ahead I've bought some liquid chalk to keep the sweaty hands at bay.

Also ordered some rain gloves as the weather looks soggy this weekend.

Thank the lord for amazon prime and same day delivery to cope with good old british weather

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Due to the weather we have had and looking to have looking ahead I've bought some liquid chalk to keep the sweaty hands at bay.

Also ordered some rain gloves as the weather looks soggy this weekend.

Thank the lord for amazon prime and same day delivery to cope with good old british weather
Are you allowed to put something on your hands ,I always thought that wasn’t allowed?
Has this changed.?