I bought today.....

Wolf

Visit site
A dozen Bridgestone E12 Soft, an Under Armour polo for my dad's birthday.

Mrs decided after golf shopping we needed bits for our honeymoon and somehow I paid for all that to so I guess I bought a lot today 😂

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not golf related but in prime day I got Tp link deco 9 system

Very clever piece of kit.. £199 (down from an apparent £400 but selling now for £270, still a saving) I’ve used it to replace my BT router (router wired into the deco , deco sends all the wireless)

Basically 2 deco units (look like smoke alarms) one downstairs one up. They talk to each other on a separate 5ghz wireless , and they send out WiFi to all areas of the house “coating your house in WiFi” hence the deco. It’s apparently better than a repeater as it’s all one WiFi one password and it works out what device needs what WiFi signal (bulbs only work on 2.4ghz and they work fine as it lets them on that part)

Means when my loft extension is finished the WiFi will reach that floor

D

Deleted member 21258

After looking for quite a while, bought a reasonably priced older version Matrix white tie 55g Stiff shaft to match the one in the 3 wood, first hits last night were promising.

Love the feel of it and can swing it a couple of mphs faster, assume as it is lighter than the hazardous black 62g currently have.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
After looking for quite a while, bought a reasonably priced older version Matrix white tie 55g Stiff shaft to match the one in the 3 wood, first hits last night were promising.

Love the feel of it and can swing it a couple of mphs faster, assume as it is lighter than the hazardous black 62g currently have.
thats what i have in my driver, the all white one with with 5x3 on it?

D

Deleted member 1418

Hope you left some stuff for me. Off there at the weekend to spend my cash.

A brave call as I've got you odds on for a hole-in-one on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday - beware the injured golfer and all that!! 😉😀😀

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I have the x4 ones, a nice white and silver/grey colour, like this :-

https://www.pureforged.co.uk/product/matrix-ozik-x4-white-tie-shafts/

Is 3 or 4 the version, so yours the prior version ?
yes it must be the older one, i think the company went out of Business or got bought out, shafts are not the same as the originals ones.

Tried to get a spare of mine but no joy, well not ones that are in better condition than mine. The pro in Nairn Dunbar had and old 3 wood with that version of my shaft, but wanted way too much for it:(

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Left hand f8 hybrid 19 degree new on clubhousegolf for 109 great British pounds

I don’t know why if it’s the rails or compact heads but I have the F8+ 3 wood and F8 Hybrid and they are the best fairways I’ve ever owned.

I wanted to love the TS 3 wood and 818 Hybrid but I ended up selling them and can’t part with the F8’s

robbeh32

Visit site
I don’t know why if it’s the rails or compact heads but I have the F8+ 3 wood and F8 Hybrid and they are the best fairways I’ve ever owned.

I wanted to love the TS 3 wood and 818 Hybrid but I ended up selling them and can’t part with the F8’s

I have f8 22 and yer it's really helpful out of the rough not sure if it's the rails helping. I also have f8 3 wood and f7 driver so thought I'd finish the set!

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Well I think this will make most people feel violently ill as it’s even more hateful than marmite however..

I went to go pick up a new putter today, whilst there grabbed a cap, couple gloves, a midsize matador grip as the pistol grip isn’t for me.

Don’t want to spoil anyone's dinner, it certainly divides opinion but honestly it’s a perfect feel for me which over rides everything. Quite a gamble as due to low numbers can’t trial before purchase.

Personally I love it but I’m going to get some stick Tommorow when I rock up with it.