I bought today.....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just done the same but the sage ones, got the beige ones already and love them.
Yeah I have them in light grey, wanted them in black for Christmas but I was given the Luxe ones instead which aren't as good... Been waiting for size 34/32 to come back in stock every since. 😄

sjw

Visit site
Yeah I have them in light grey, wanted them in black for Christmas but I was given the Luxe ones instead which aren't as good... Been waiting for size 34/32 to come back in stock every since. 😄
Me and my 30 inch waist managed to get hold of some sage ones the other day, hoping they'll be delivered fairly soon. Got the ambassador pack with a white hoodie, grey mock neck, sage joggers, belt, socks and a polo.

Today I ordered some Ecco Biom C4 which should hopefully come tomorrow with some Wintersof gloves (which are a replacement for a Christmas present, where I told my brother the wrong size, whoops!) and some pink castle tees (I'm joining the dark side, at least for a bit)

I also ordered a 3 pack of GX golf gloves, cabretta leather.

Now I REALLY must stop spending money on golf stuff. If anyone sees me back on this thread talking about something else I've bought before the month of May, have a serious word with me.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Me and my 30 inch waist managed to get hold of some sage ones the other day, hoping they'll be delivered fairly soon. Got the ambassador pack with a white hoodie, grey mock neck, sage joggers, belt, socks and a polo.

Today I ordered some Ecco Biom C4 which should hopefully come tomorrow with some Wintersof gloves (which are a replacement for a Christmas present, where I told my brother the wrong size, whoops!) and some pink castle tees (I'm joining the dark side, at least for a bit)

Now I REALLY must stop spending money on golf stuff. If anyone sees me back on this thread talking about something else I've bought before the month of May, have a serious word with me.

Druids just pull you in though don't they, nice designs for very good value prices.

Always a sale on and bargains to be had - I used to get everything from Countygolf but these days I look like a druids sponsored player most of the time :ROFLMAO:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Druids just pull you in though don't they, nice designs for very good value prices.

Always a sale on and bargains to be had - I used to get everything from Countygolf but these days I look like a druids sponsored player most of the time :ROFLMAO:
I do think their stuff is getting better, I fancy quite a few of their new polos but I'm holding back, since I already own about 40 bloody polos.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
I do think their stuff is getting better, I fancy quite a few of their new polos but I'm holding back, since I already own about 40 bloody polos.

If its new stuff just wait 3 months and itll be on sale :ROFLMAO:

I still have a waterproof cart bag I got from them on sale a few years back for a whopping £40 - class bag, I just rarely use a cart!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site

i ordered some yesterday and they arrived at lunch time. i prefer these to the FJ's i used to wear.

they also have regular discount codes

Last edited:

sjw

Visit site
i ordered some yesterday and they arrived at lunch time. i prefer these to the FJ's i used to wear.

they also have regular discount codes
That's good news. I'm not sure about sizing, that's what I'm concerned about. I've warn TM small and Costco small, but I've bought eBay small and they've been tiny, the FootJoy Wintersof I changed WERE a small and they were slightly too small, and then GX gloves turn around and say "we recommend you order a size below what you normally do"!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
That's good news. I'm not sure about sizing, that's what I'm concerned about. I've warn TM small and Costco small, but I've bought eBay small and they've been tiny, the FootJoy Wintersof I changed WERE a small and they were slightly too small, and then GX gloves turn around and say "we recommend you order a size below what you normally do"!
I bought some of the GX Gloves last year - although it was the all-weather one, not the full cabretta one. They actually say order a size larger than you do in other brands, not smaller. But anyway, I did that and they were talking nonsense, the glove was far too big, so I had to return them and exchange for a small anyway. Maybe that advice only applies to the leather gloves and not the other kind, but they didn't say so.

sjw

Visit site
I bought some of the GX Gloves last year - although it was the all-weather one, not the full cabretta one. They actually say order a size larger than you do in other brands, not smaller. But anyway, I did that and they were talking nonsense, the glove was far too big, so I had to return them and exchange for a small anyway. Maybe that advice only applies to the leather gloves and not the other kind, but they didn't say so.
D'oh, that's what I meant, my bad. Yeah, that's why I went for medium, up from my "usual" small. But I'm wary they might still be too tight... we'll see.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk

I bought the pack of 9 cabretta... unit price was daft and they are great gloves.

Last edited: