I bought today.....

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
@clubchamp98 How did you get on?
Fantastic fitting.
Everything was very professional as you would expect.
Greg was excellent at explaining what was what.
Optimiser gave three options went for the number two as it just felt better numbers were identical.
Mizuno pro 225 with Project x IO 5.5 shafts 5/pw. At SS of 79/80 mph.
Went out on the grass range but it was freezing and very windy, but hit them well.
Highly recommended 5* service.
Just got to wait for them to arrive now.
When I go to collect them Greg is doing a driver fitting for me as I was knackered after two hours.;)

Teebs

Visit site
Fantastic fitting.
Optimiser gave three options went for the number two as it just felt better numbers were identical.
Went out on the grass range but it was freezing and very windy, but hit them well.
When I go to collect them Greg is doing a driver fitting for me as I was knackered after two hours.;)

Sounds good!

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Got fitted today for a set of Slazenger Ben Hogan Precision irons, 2 to 9 plus equaliser and exploder.

When I say I was fitted for them what I mean was I saw them and I bought them, at a Collectors Fair, but I'm sure they'll be great.

I was actually there to try and sell some of my own clubs but only managed to sell one set, and that was for £10 less than the set I bought!

Jason.H

Visit site
Fantastic fitting.

Great choice. I’ve been enjoying my 225,s.

Smoj

Visit site
Lamkin Deep Etched cord grip, feels and looks fantastic! and a dozen Titleist velocity balls whcih came with a free mug.

Scoobiesnax

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Wife bought me an early Christmas present and it arrived yesterday - Motocaddy Dry Series 2022 Cart Bag. Looks top drawer, however, reading on here about zipper problems, has me a little apprehensive!!

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Wife bought me an early Christmas present and it arrived yesterday - Motocaddy Dry Series 2022 Cart Bag. Looks top drawer, however, reading on here about zipper problems, has me a little apprehensive!!

Just don’t put too much stuff in the pockets and it should be fine.

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Spurk fairway mat after reading testimonials on here. Looks a quality bit of kit and looking forward to moving to using mats after the amount of shots I hit fat today.
Used this for the first time today. Quality product. We have to use on all areas of the course, not just fairway/closely mown areas - so I got to give it a decent road test. Really impressed. Helped with my alignment too.

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Used this for the first time today. Quality product. We have to use on all areas of the course, not just fairway/closely mown areas - so I got to give it a decent road test. Really impressed. Helped with my alignment too.

Did you purchase short or long pile version?

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

We had the option to use a mat in the rough last winter. An absolutely stupid idea which thankfully has been dropped this year. As for the Spurk, it's a great bit of kit, lots of lads have got them at our place. As you say, also a big help with alignment.

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
We had the option to use a mat in the rough last winter. An absolutely stupid idea which thankfully has been dropped this year. As for the Spurk, it's a great bit of kit, lots of lads have got them at our place. As you say, also a big help with alignment.
We’ve no option. Mat has to be used everywhere. As you say, it’s a bit daft. No penalty for hitting off line.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Callaway Rogue ST Max #5 hybrid. ? I haven't been absolutely happy with the Cobra LTDx I've been using this year, and since I got the new irons the new 6 iron goes practically the same distance. The Rogue hybrid is 1° stronger and obviously is the same model as the new irons so I hope it blends and gaps a bit better, and maybe be nicer to hit than the Cobra as well. It's from Golfbidder so got a week to try them side by side anyway before deciding if it does the job.

Bobby19

Visit site
Callaway Rogue ST Max #5 hybrid. ? I haven't been absolutely happy with the Cobra LTDx I've been using this year, and since I got the new irons the new 6 iron goes practically the same distance. The Rogue hybrid is 1° stronger and obviously is the same model as the new irons so I hope it blends and gaps a bit better, and maybe be nicer to hit than the Cobra as well. It's from Golfbidder so got a week to try them side by side anyway before deciding if it does the job.

Think Callaway have a sale on the pre owned website might be worth checking to see if it’s any cheaper & I think they give you 14 days trial ??