I bought today.....

BrianM

Head Pro
Got some bits from Orlebar Brown at the duty free, superb feeling gear, even got a hoodie which will definitely be getting worn on the golf course 😂😂😂

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Purchased a few weeks ago, but took delivery of this week a new driver, 3 wood, 5 wood and shaft for hybrid after fitting at Golf Principles.

all a joy to use after the first day on course this morning. Fingers crossed it stays that way

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Purchased a few weeks ago, but took delivery of this week a new driver, 3 wood, 5 wood and shaft for hybrid after fitting at Golf Principles.

all a joy to use after the first day on course this morning. Fingers crossed it stays that way
You know the rules.

Pics or it didn’t happen 😁

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Cobra vintage stingray putter with the slik face … used all my winnings plus some birthday money.
Could not resist playing a few holes and it’s a bit of a cheat stick.

Depreston

Club Champion
Just ordered one yesterday as they sound great and more like a wind too/sweater than a waterproof jacket. Hoping it lives up to the hype 😃
i have always hated wearing waterproofs always felt restricted even tried shortsleeve 1/4 zip and still hated playing in them. the hydroknit is just like wearing a midlayer