I bought today.....

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Ordered an Adidas 'Novelty' (that's the name bizarrely) lightweight hoodie, been looking for a thin hoodie for a while.

Also although I didn't buy it the media at the Dunhill Links got given a cracking Peter Millar 'Alfred Dunhill Links Championship' branded 1/4 zip when I photographed it last week. Wore it out on the course tonight and it's excellent - had a search to see what they sell for retail and safe to say I doubt I'd spent around £100 for a mid layer.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A set of mint srixon z745 irons off Facebook for £130, will give them a try and if they’re too good for me I’ll sell them on. They look beautiful.

Oh man, just played with them, best score I’ve had in over a year and hit 2 of the best shots I’ve ever hit. It’s just a trick, I know that. As soon as I sell my other irons it’ll all go to pot. I’m not falling for it.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oh man, just played with them, best score I’ve had in over a year and hit 2 of the best shots I’ve ever hit. It’s just a trick, I know that. As soon as I sell my other irons it’ll all go to pot. I’m not falling for it.
Everyone needs a spare set ?

D

Deleted member 3432

Srixon make fantastic irons, the 745's will go down as classics.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Not today, but finally got my P770 irons delivered last week, and shot level gross first 9 out with them so I'm happy!

Then got promoted at work the same week, so bought a TM Sim Driver to celebrate :D

Ordered some P770's yesterday.
5 - PW in KBS Max 85 regular shafts.
1/2" longer and 2 deg upright.

Was hitting the 7-iron about 10 yards longer than my current, but also retained good distance on off-centre strikes.

Didn't get on with the P790 - very clicky sound too.

How long did it take you from order to collection?

Shop reckons TM are saying shortage of heads and shafts and not due in until mid November which sucks a bit :(

xreyuk

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ordered some P770's yesterday.
5 - PW in KBS Max 85 regular shafts.
1/2" longer and 2 deg upright.

Was hitting the 7-iron about 10 yards longer than my current, but also retained good distance on off-centre strikes.

Didn't get on with the P790 - very clicky sound too.

How long did it take you from order to collection?

Shop reckons TM are saying shortage of heads and shafts and not due in until mid November which sucks a bit :(

I waited about 6-7 weeks, and that was just waiting for heads, they already had the shafts and grips.

evolve528

Visit site
Got a pair of grey adidas trousers off Asos for £21.45 should have been £55, a nice £33.55 saving :) fit like a glove too! But don't get any ideas they sold about 5 mins after I ordered

Also got a shiny mint condition 48° PW to match my 20+ year old Callaway Big Bertha irons for £40 off eBay, can't believe I found one at all let alone the condition it's in for a decent price, chuffed :cool: