How much for a visitor at your place?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
OLD COURSE GREEN FEES 2021

Weekday (Monday - Friday - inc.)
Handicap Certificate Required

£50 Four Ball £150
Weekends & Bank Holidays (Sunday and Bank Holiday Only)
Handicap Certificate Required

£50 Four Ball £150 Visitor with Member (per Guest) £25 N/A

NEWTON COURSE GREEN FEES 2021

Green Fee 18 Hole Visitor £25 9 Hole Visitor £15 Members Guest £15

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Farnham G.C. Mixed Surrey parkland and heathland. Winter £60/£200; Summer £75/280 (individual round/fourball round). Wednesdays and Fridays only (I think).
Yesterday I played the first opened of the par 3s for which we’ve completely remodelled the green complexes - at significant cost. It was fantastic and an order of magnitude improvement over what was (well IMO it is).

Even though the green itself has not changed it felt completely different, and makes it a much more challenging and interesting hole…it’s what we pay for through our relatively high subs and 5yr course improvement levy (now run its course).

And in our quite high visitor green fee levels we are simply asking visitors to contribute a little to the cost of future improvements, as they enjoy the fruits of what us members have paid for (which over last 5yrs has also resulted in rebuilding of EVERY bunker on the course to make them more consistent to play out of as well as more interesting).

Really looking forward to playing the other two holes we have done the greens work on as they are reopened in the coming month.

Last edited:

woofers

Medal Winner
Visit site
Farnham G.C. Mixed Surrey parkland and heathland. Winter £60/£200; Summer £75/280 (individual round/fourball round). Wednesdays and Fridays only (I think).
Website says Monday - Friday but after 13.28 so not much use currently.
Quite a few clubs down here in Surrey / Sussex have current visitor restrictions in that they are either ‘no visitors’ or after midday.

The Lion

Visit site
My club North Wales is as follows for 2022:

Winter rates: £30/25 Rnd/Twl. Same week/wkend, though Sat arvo is £35.
Summer rates: £55/35 Rnd/Twl. Same week/wkend, though Sat morning is £75.

The twilight rate of £20 was what attracted me so much back in 2019, so I'm a bit disappointed to see they've increased it so much on last year, when it was £25. Affordable rates attract people. Covid has truly screwed EVERYTHING :cry:

Grange Park GC.
£55 midweek £70 weekend.
£25 with a member.

£40 weekends
£35 weekdays
£25 twilight

Hi @clubchamp98! and @IanMcC I would be up for a small North West meet as I'm local. Would be good to meet new people, especially GM Forummers!

To all other Forummers: very keen to meet and play with others, so if anyone is visiting the North West or North Wales, feel free to drop me a message and we can have a game or two.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My club North Wales is as follows for 2022:

Winter rates: £30/25 Rnd/Twl. Same week/wkend, though Sat arvo is £35.
Summer rates: £55/35 Rnd/Twl. Same week/wkend, though Sat morning is £75.

The twilight rate of £20 was what attracted me so much back in 2019, so I'm a bit disappointed to see they've increased it so much on last year, when it was £25. Affordable rates attract people. Covid has truly screwed EVERYTHING :cry:

Hi @clubchamp98! and @IanMcC I would be up for a small North West meet as I'm local. Would be good to meet new people, especially GM Forummers!

To all other Forummers: very keen to meet and play with others, so if anyone is visiting the North West or North Wales, feel free to drop me a message and we can have a game or two.
Yes I will when the weather gets a bit better.
Ours is a bit wet atm down in the dip.
Havnt played NW for years used to play Masedu a bit.
We stopped when one of the lads hit a house on NW first hole.