How much for a visitor at your place?

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Inspired by the discussion of the price rise on the Old Course I thought it would be interesting to see how it would cost as a visitor at our home clubs, I didn't even know what a round at my place would cost until I looked it up recently - full summer price (midweek/weekend if different) - you can add a brief description of your course if you'd like.

I'll start:
I play at Monifieth Links, its a links trust rather than a club owned course, we've got two links courses - The Medal which has hosted Open qualifying as well as various national championships and the Ashludie which is a much shorter (5000+ yards) but fun links with tiny greens.

Visitors prices for 2022
Medal £105
Ashludie £45

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Big, open parkland course. £25-£35 depending on mid week, weekend but according to Golfnow you can play through them for £20. That's about right.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Not 100% but I think its around 20 currently and 35 in the summer. Used to be much cheaper but I think they applied a covid tax last year. That many seem to be happy to pay given the number of visitors we get at the weekend.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
£34 week and £40 weekend. That's what it says on the website anyway. When I played as a visitor back before I joined I always got it cheaper through Golf Now. Just checked and they are £20-25 on there, haha.