How much for a visitor at your place?

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
if you book in plenty of time you can fly pretty cheaply. Depending on where in Fife it's about 2 and half to 3 hour drive.
Wormit, so looking like 3 hours currently.
You never know though, so if I am ever up that way, any objections if I give you a shout, please?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
My brother in law told me North Berwick members were outraged when the guest price went up from £10 to £15
Ours was £8 five years or so ago, but it's crept up as have most things in life. Interestingly the kings in inverness when it opened was £30, to stop it being abused, but they have had to back track and it's gradually dropped as they were not getting many guests at all as it wasn't really cheaper than the green fee.

sunshine

Visit site
Thanks for the info. These fees are crazy tbh, as it’s hard to imagine any visitors paying that in winter. Would you know if they previously had a winter rate?

It feels like shades of Burnham & Berrow, where they cut the winter rates, leaving the £130 rack rate as the only fee. The tee looks empty after midday.

Just makes me sad that clubs are pricing so many people out of the sport if I’m honest.

That's so melodramatic :ROFLMAO:

I have the same issue with cars. A new Lambo is over £300k, just makes me sad that manufacturers are pricing me out of driving. ;)

You are not being priced out of the sport, you are being priced out of B&B.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Think it's £60 for Weekends/BH, £50 during the week and £25/£30 w/e & BH with a member at mine.