How did it go

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Am off for me first knock in what seems like decades In 20 minutes. Not sure how it will go.

How did you first round in ages go.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Playing at 9.10. I haven't been so excited about golf in a long time and hopeful it will be fun regardless of performance :)

Mandofred

Visit site
I've got another half hour before I leave. Got the trolley bag down from the garage rafters yesterday. Moved the clubs from the smaller carry bag to the bigger bag.....dementia time, I can't remember where I usually put things.

Going to be windy, but not too bad temp wise.

Now....which putter am I using today?

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
9 holes this morning before work!

First tee shot topped into deep rough - triple bogey 1st!

But a chip in, a close birdie chance and just being back out there were enough to give me a massive smile!

Roll on 5.20pm when im out again for another 9!

D

Deleted member 3432

Cried off, weather awfull.

Been in touch with a mate who was due out early, they got as far as standing on 1st tee and it was crazy windy so headed home.

Try again tomorrow, forecast is decent.

bwstokie

Visit site
No too bad - only played nine.

Driver was properly misbehaving as usual but 4 pars, 4 bogies and a double for a +2 was better than I could have imagined. Short game and putting were mustard!

First tee shot was a low duck hook into a fairway bunker but followed with a towering 7 iron and two putts for par.

Can’t wait to get out again on Wednesday!:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Teed off at 7am, home by 10:10
Glorious out there, course looking good. Just need a bit of warmth in the soil and I think the course is going to be fantastic this year.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
All I can say is that I'm glad I had a go on the range before hitting the course.

8iron is down to PW distance, hit lots of unmentionables, pulled muscle in my calf, tweaked an old ankle injury and broke a fingernail.

Hopefully might get 9 holes in as the sun goes down this evening.... But otherwise.... Lots of practise needed and definitely need to get the fitness levels back up.