Honma fitting @ North Hants yesterday ????

• Thread starter Deleted member 1147
  • Start date

Humpy

Visit site
Gave the woods their first proper outing today. First 2 drivers I hit were about 10-15 yards further than I'm used to so was very happy. The 3 and 5 wood sit so nicely behind the balls and fly higher too without any loss of distance.

Really pleased bearing in mind it's the first round with them. Hopefully the irons will come soon!

D

Deleted member 21258

Just thought I you would let you two know the write up is in this months magazine.

Humpy notice you are a member of Orsett, Been on my hit list for years, but don't play much in Essex nowdays as moved away. Whats the course like, worth playing and suitable for a society ?

Humpy

Visit site
Great news!! Look forward to reading that!!

Been a member of Orsett since 2014. Great course (although I would say that!!). Not the kind of course for anyone who sprays it around as there is gorse bordering a lot of the fairways. Always in good condition. And I mean always i.e. 12 months of the year. Probably one of the only courses in Essex where you can play 12 months of the year on grass tees and greens. No mats or temporaries. Societies are welcome although not every day. Check the website for details. I would say it's a good society course as it's not massively long and it's quite easy walking too. Only 1 hill to go up (16th). As it is a 12 month a year course it's probably ideal for a winter society day as the choice (in Essex) will be limited.

Hope this helps.