Honma fitting @ North Hants yesterday ????

• Thread starter Deleted member 1147
  • Start date

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
a 10 iron, you don;t see many of those!
I really like that they've called it it a 10 iron, because that's essentially what a pitching wedge has become these days, when it's 44 or 43°, calling it a wedge just doesn't feel right to me. And since PWs usually come with your iron set anyway, I've always thought of them as more of an iron than a true 'wedge'.

bighairydel

Visit site
I really like that they've called it it a 10 iron, because that's essentially what a pitching wedge has become these days, when it's 44 or 43°, calling it a wedge just doesn't feel right to me. And since PWs usually come with your iron set anyway, I've always thought of them as more of an iron than a true 'wedge'.
Never a truer word said.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Or better still, number the irons more realistically, so that number 5 iron is the 4 it really is etc.
Callaway did a 10 iron years ago.