Homer in the dock...

benjamin

Club Champion
Visit site
Congrats Homer! I only hope my poor golf this last week will turn around like yours but then again i doubt it cos i dont look like this! ;)

bandit-mexican-revolver-mustache-gunman-sombrero-yellow-pixmac-picture-82814147.jpg

Only kiddin mate! :D

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Sadly I think the case for the prosecution was proved by the inept defence council today. 29 points in the roll up and a swing and tempo that didn't bear any passing resemblance to the calm serene guy on the course a few days ago. The short game finally gave up the ghost and I'll be holding a memorial service for it before I tee off tomorrow. No idea what was different. I really don't. Felt good, felt as though I was doing the same things and the results weren't there. Still a medal next week - another 0.1 back and hopefully off 14 for the next forum meet - Senor Pedro "El Bandito" Simpson

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ah it was the good company you were in Homer :eek:.. Seriously tho there aint anything wrong with your game , bit more self belief & "i can " rather than "i cant".. see where you wana hit the shot not id better not go in the hazzard etc .. works for me most of the time .

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Ah it was the good company you were in Homer :eek:.. Seriously tho there aint anything wrong with your game , bit more self belief & "i can " rather than "i cant".. see where you wana hit the shot not id better not go in the hazzard etc .. works for me most of the time .

Cheers for that buddy. I'll try and implement those wise words. Tough though when you are in a big comp and doing well and all you can see over the ball is the hazard. The 17th was a prime example. From where I was I'd have pulled a 5 wood or hybrid any day of the week in a bounce game but all I saw was trouble and wanted to make 5 (4 was a bonus) any which way. Hope you and the wife had a great day yesterday and the wee one had a great first birthday and well done again. Great finish to par the last five and you richly deserved the win

DCB

Visit site
Well done Homer, all those hours of practise paid off at last.

And well done to Bladeplayer for the overall win. Good shooting for first time on a strange course.