Votes: 61 58.7%
  • YES

Votes: 34 32.7%
  • UNDECIDED

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted Member 1156

Tobacco Road looks bonkers, defo on my list next time I go back.

D

Deleted member 17920

Yep, if we can travel at the back end of the year I am happy to do so.

I have Le Golf National planned so lets hope so as its already been postponed 3 times already.

D-S

Visit site
Raleigh-Durham is fairly close
or you can fly into Charlotte which certainly used to have more flights. We‘ve been a couple of times and stayed at the Holly Inn, which is owned by Pinehurst itself. Beautiful village, wonderful courses, a really classy destination.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Listening to Today this morning I am advised that I should not be booking an overseas holiday at the moment - and in fact apparently almost nobody is thinking of doing so in any case.

Last edited:

JT.

Visit site
Golf in Scotland in April (not looking likely), camping in N/Yorks with the family in May (50/50 chance I reckon) and Portugal in August (depends on whether Portugal have things under control and whether I’ve got to pay 5x £1700 to stay in a hotel on returning ?)....Fortunately all cancellable and refundable bar the flights to Portugal, which were at such a good price when booked last year I couldn’t resist a gamble on them.

Whereditgo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
All of them are on the list.
as well as Tobacco Road, Mid Pines, Pine Needles, Southern Pines and #3. And the cradle!

Pine Needles and Mid Pines are absolute belters, every bit as good as the Pinehurst courses.

Tobacco Road I thought was a bit 'gimmicky', a few nice holes, but also a few that are just poorly designed.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Golf in Scotland in April (not looking likely), camping in N/Yorks with the family in May (50/50 chance I reckon) and Portugal in August (depends on whether Portugal have things under control and whether I’ve got to pay 5x £1700 to stay in a hotel on returning ?)....Fortunately all cancellable and refundable bar the flights to Portugal, which were at such a good price when booked last year I couldn’t resist a gamble on them.

I would say there is zero chance you will be able to holiday in Scotland in April.

aaajjj7589

Visit site
I haven't got anything booked but if the government turn around and release news to say that we can go abroad I will happily book as many things as possible.

Ideally I'd happily have a summer in the UK and then go away somewhere hot in Autumn or November by which time I would presume there have been millions more vaccines as well as the additional adaptions of the vaccine to tackle any mutations. Plus booster jabs for the vulnerable to ensure, we hope, that next Autumn and Winter are not like this one where we are locked inside.

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Both of my trips are transfers of ones in 2020 that we had paid something towards.

August to Harris and October to Spain (clashing with HFH unfortunately).

At present, I am not sure how either will pan out. Travel to Spain though, looks very much up in the air.