Votes: 61 58.7%
  • YES

Votes: 34 32.7%
  • UNDECIDED

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted Member 1156

I have booked a cruise for a week in August. On the Norfolk Broads..................... :ROFLMAO:

Boomy

Visit site
I’ve heard Portugal is good for golf? I’d like to go to a sunny place where all of the courses are quite close together so I don’t have to hire a car/or drive at all.

cabbie

Visit site
Just booked for Belek 2022. Return flights from Edinburgh with extra leg room, clubs and bags = £280, 7 nights all inclusive at Serene Belek, 2 rounds Sultan, 2 x Pasha, 1 Carya & 1 x Montgomerie = £900. Cheaper than 2 years ago, and plenty of time to save. (y):)
Hi Clive who did you book that through?

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Have had two trips cancelled already this year for March and May (booked last summer with the over-optimistic attitude that "it will surely be fine by then"). Just booked Cyprus for September and I think I'm a little more confident that one may actually happen. Hoping to be able to travel for work as well by the end of the year.

Plan to just keep booking stuff but with low expectations and bookings that can be cancelled, at some point everything will open back up slowly and when it does I'd like to have some trips booked both UK and abroad.

Feeling a lot more hopeful now about September!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I don't have plans myself but I'm sure my wife will make us go somewhere. She likes holidays whereas I'm personally not really bothered.

D-S

Visit site
Plans have moved from September to November now, but I’m cert not booking anything for a couple of months. Looks like being another shocking season for the normal popular areas around the Med. A number of your favourite hotels, bars and restaurants won’t have survived two income-less seasons.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
My missus' brother is still planning on getting married in Marbella in September and is trying to push us to book flights etc but I just can't bring myself to do it yet and really think they should cancel/postpone - as hard as it will be for them to do so.
For me there is just too much risk of rule changes happening mid-holidays, as we saw last year.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
With the possible third wave and for the sake of saving lives I think we should have a rolling 12 month ban on unnecessary air travel.

I hope we are testing ALL incoming as well. But I'll bet we're not. Hence why BJ is saying we will aslso get the third wave. If we tested on arrival we would be able to stop this. It's not difficult.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
We've decided to holiday in this country and have booked four so far. All our holiday cash will be put into boosting our country and all it's hospitality.

Eyemouth, Skegness, Lytham St Annes and Lancaster are going to get loads of dosh. :D(y)