• YES

Votes: 34 32.7%
  • UNDECIDED

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
We were booked to go to the Dominican Republic in May and to France in July. Both have been cancelled.
We'd love to go somewhere in 2022 but won't book anything until we know for sure that the worst is behind us.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Family holidays are sorted for the UK this year, a week in Bamburgh and a week in Filey. However got a mate who lives in Spain and a few of us are tentatively planning on going over to his in September for a few days golf. Going to see how things pan out over the next few months before booking flights.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Our annual boys trip to Portugal has already been re-arranged twice, am about to push it back again today, most likely to the end of September.

Mrs Wedge hasn't been home to see her mum since July 2019. We're hoping to get back to Japan this summer, especially as there's a special anniversary ceremony for her dad's death that she wants to attend.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I wish you all would jump on planes because I've got shares in British Airways ?

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The guys are pushing for a repeat of last years, Nov. Anglo-Indian golf trip. Was Morocco last year but they fancy Turkey this time. Don't think I'll be going.
20210208_111959_compress59.jpg

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Stag do booked in May in Amsterdam - highly unlikely to happen. Would need the 2 week isolation period to be out of effect. Really feel for my mate, he's got no clue about his wedding this summer!

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
We have got last years holiday rolled over to July this year, in Spain. Wish we had taken a refund now when we could but simply didn't envisage us still being deeply in the brown stuff at this point :poop:

I wish we had just booked for a UK break now tbh as prices have just gone silly.

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Our June 2020 bucket list trip to the Galapagos was rearranged to June 2021, and now June 2022. Just hoping we don't actually kick the proverbial before we get there!

Meanwhile, overseas golf trips keep getting put back. At present we're due to be in Turkey this May, but I suspect if we get there it'll be by porcine aviation.