• Yes, buggies are more trouble than they're worth- ban 'em

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they have their place on a golf course - keep 'em

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
How many of us on here have the luxury of toilet facilities on the course somewhere? do you end up crossing your legs, find a quiet spot behind a large oak or head back the clubhouse (assuming your 10 tee is not to far from the clubhouse.

to save blushes ive made this a vote

bill

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
The trees and bushes are there to be watered on my course.
There is a John after the 9th but it only for use by the lady golfers.
No bad thing considering how some fellas abuse public conveniences!

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Very rarely Have I evern used the open air as a loo, let alone a golf course but strangely enough this weekend I was running far too late to be fashionable and was taken short on our 3rd hole, Into the trees and resolved the issue. This is where another issue rears its ugly head. Hygiene, I happened to still be wearing my glove from having just a tap in at the previous hole so decided that any contact with my ...errr you know.. would be with my gloved hand and that I would be disposing of the glove as it was already past its best anyway, tossed it into the bin on the teebox. I know other folk who have disappeared into the trees and come the end of the game, have no probkem with shaking unsuspecting partners hands.
After the usual warnings we get about washing our hands after a round due to chemicals used on the course, should there be a second warning mentioning 'beware the serial treemen and their sporting handshakes' after a game? :D

par_par_par_treble

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I rarely complete a round without visiting the trees several times looking for golf balls, and a couple of times to relieve myself (weak bladder??) - I make sure I’m well out of the way though, so my ball doesn’t land there next time I play.

Always have a bottle of water to wash my hands though!