Hitting Net

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I got a decent professional type net during lockdown. The same type you would get as a warm up net at a club. The trouble was I just ingrained a swing fault. Obviously this was an extreme example as I couldn't play or see the ball flight for best part of 3 months. If I were to ever consider it again it would have to include a Simulator or radar device to see shat the ball is actually doing.

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I bought a cheap Amazon thing during lockdown and never had confidence that I wouldn't be launching one over the house at the bottom of the garden so I decided to get a set up that I knew would work.

I got this...

FORB ProFlex Golf Driving Net | Practice Nets | Net World Sports

Then managed to get a mat that was being replaced from my local driving range, was surprised at how good condition it was in as I was expecting something threadbare but it was in really good condition.

I use it with my Mevo+ so can use the driving range and see the ball flight and then have a round of golf on the simulator when I get bored. With the data I get from the Mevo I can see what the club is doing and then where the ball is going. As I don't get to play as much golf as I used to due to family this is a good alternative for me to keep my eye in so to speak.