Hitting a strong fade with ad333

Stu3ya

Visit site
Been playing with nike pd last autumn and playing cheapo Dunlop tour softs during winter, was away for the weekend and we played a course, ad333 were on offer so bought a box of them, they always hit a strong fade off the driver, thought it was just me so out a tour soft down and hit my normal shot (straight to slight draw) tried ad333 again and same thing, strong fade! I'm clueless as to why though? It's got to be me, but not sure why the other balls don't do it?

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Coincidently, I've been playing rubbish of late. Mi***** and pulls/hooks being the staple shot. Playing any kind of balls.

On Monday i decided to rid all but 2 swing thoughts (prob still one to many). Opened a new box of ad333. And away I went. Pushes and the odd slice where the order of the day.

Don't listen to them 2, it's defo the ball 😀

U

User62651

Is it not possible lower spin rate of a particular ball would let the ball be less affected by a golfers typical swing path/ball direction?

It was changes to ball technology (straightening out in wind) that allowed Kenny Perry to become a regular winner only late in his career. His big right to left shot shape became manageable.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Is it not possible lower spin rate of a particular ball would let the ball be less affected by a golfers typical swing path/ball direction?

It was changes to ball technology (straightening out in wind) that allowed Kenny Perry to become a regular winner only late in his career. His big right to left shot shape became manageable.

Yes but no ball is going to turn a draw into a fade :eek:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Refinished balls!!

You can hit a draw AND a fade in the same shot!! 😂😂

Yeah but that is a different shot altogether, golf equivalent of a googlie.

Think you have to be Indian to play that shot?

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If they were LAST years AD333's then they could be in the sale as they were made with a slight mis-weight on one half of the ball. Next time, when you tee the ball up, make the Srixon logo face away from you, you'll hit a really nice draw.

Also, if you put the Srixon logo facing the hole when putting, you'll get a better roll from the ball.

It's just simple physics.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
If they were LAST years AD333's then they could be in the sale as they were made with a slight mis-weight on one half of the ball. Next time, when you tee the ball up, make the Srixon logo face away from you, you'll hit a really nice draw.

Also, if you put the Srixon logo facing the hole when putting, you'll get a better roll from the ball.

It's just simple physics.

My missus got me on the cheap, not sure if it was because of my odd shaped balls though, would explain why I walk in circles though, obviously due to a size & weight differential 😜

njrose51

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I am thinking about pinching a bucket of balls from the driving range! Now they are good balls - I hardly ever hit a bad shot with those little yellow devils! Get me on the course with a lovely clean white Callaway, Srixon or Titleist and they're flying all over the place! Also, I always thought the AD on AD333 stood for Any Direction!