HELP - Screw needed (no, not that sort... thank you very much)

socky

Head Pro
Visit site
While changing the loft on a G25 driver, I managed to snap the screw in half (secures shaft to club).... apparently ping are saying that I have to send it back in... but all I need is a new screw?!!?!?!?

Does anybody have one that they can sell me ?

HELP!!!!

Cheers.

Last edited:

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Do you not have a local Ping fitting center to you? I did the same with my Callaway X-Hot, took it down to Chessington, and they fixed it in 10 mins for me.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I assume you managed to get the broken bit out of the head? I would have thought any fitting center will have some spares they will sell you for a few quid?

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nice one... Rooter everybody I spoke to said it would have to be sent back to ping HQ.

To screw in a new bolt?! LOL. like my first post, as long as the half a bolt (the threaded bit) is not stuck in the head, then its simple! Even if it is stuck, take it to an engineering place who will be able to remove it in 5 minutes.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
To screw in a new bolt?! LOL. like my first post, as long as the half a bolt (the threaded bit) is not stuck in the head, then its simple! Even if it is stuck, take it to an engineering place who will be able to remove it in 5 minutes.

a decent needle pushed onto the end should be enough to carefully turn the broken bit if you cant get hold of it.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
I assume you managed to get the broken bit out of the head? I would have thought any fitting center will have some spares they will sell you for a few quid?

Surely the broken bit will be in the shaft adapter (on the shaft) rather than the head?