Help for Heroes Charity Golf Day - Blackmoor Golf Club Friday 8th October 2021

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Hello Guys and Gals, Rich has given me permission to post under his name. I would like to thank you all for coming to the day yesterday, it was just great to see you all especially after the last year of lockdowns. A massive thank you to Midnight for being my right hand man on the raffle (you are booked for next year please) and to JamesR. Thank you James for bidding on the beautiful bundle including the scarf you gave me, you are a true gentleman. See you all next year. Vicky xxx

Last edited:

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Big thanks to Rich and his ever youthful partner for all the work that they put into making this event possible.

Not much else I can say, apart from course, was cracking, playing partners were cracking, food was cracking, money raised was fantastic. The look on BIM's face when his hand was seen just after mine and he had to pay another tenner was priceless.
Chrisd, thanks for not killing me.
Phil, thank you for collecting and bringing me some irons that I could use ??????

Good to meet old friends and make some new ones, look forward to the next meet. ??????

Mate, I’m gutted I didn’t have a chance to catch up with you to wax lyrical about how King Cooper is going to take Forest back to the promised land ? next year…

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
It was great to be back after a crap couple of years.
Good to see some familiar faces and to meet a few new ones.
@Radbourne2010, @Stuart_C & Tony (Blackmoor member), thanks for a cracking round of golf.
@richart youre a lucky man to be a member at Blackmoor.
Thanks to you and Vicky for organising yet another H4Hs ?
1A4B014C-9CF0-4CA0-88DB-7F8FBE5053E4.jpeg
@JamesR & @TonyJ bowing to the Majesty that is Blackmoor GC.
Great playing with you James. Next time we play you’ll be a Scratch player, no doubt. @Stuart_C was great fun, as usual. My mate @TonyJ as a member of Blackmoor showed us the way round & was top company.
Well done to @richart & Vicky and their team in arranging this annual event. Extra pressure hosting at his own club. Smashed it! Loved every minute of the day.
Hope to catch up with a few of you over the winter period. Stay safe. Cheers!

Attachments

• C9F6767F-A7A3-4D91-B832-FFFF86AAACB3.jpeg
    C9F6767F-A7A3-4D91-B832-FFFF86AAACB3.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 12
  • C55FE1EC-4B68-47C1-9A82-42A765256CC3.jpeg
    C55FE1EC-4B68-47C1-9A82-42A765256CC3.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 11
  • D06ECE2D-4350-4023-8D5B-0CF55346606F.jpeg
    D06ECE2D-4350-4023-8D5B-0CF55346606F.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 10

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
It was great to be back after a crap couple of years.
Good to see some familiar faces and to meet a few new ones.
@Radbourne2010, @Stuart_C & Tony (Blackmoor member), thanks for a cracking round of golf.
@richart youre a lucky man to be a member at Blackmoor.
Thanks to you and Vicky for organising yet another H4Hs ?

Don’t suppose you know how far you drove on your first hole and how far you had left in?

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
A massive thank you to @richart and his wonderful lady Vicky for putting on a fantastic day.

Another great trip south meeting up playing 2 excellent golf courses and have a few beers afterwards was brilliant.

Apologies for shooting off early, not saying farewell and missing the auction but my chauffeur pulled rank on this one. We left at 2pm and got home just before 9pm.

Had a great day at Camberley where I carried my partner @PieMan to victory over my old pal @Duffers05 and the ever obnoxious @Liverpoolphil. Taking a 10er of him was the highlight, I think his Internet persona is better than in real life.

The main event never disappointed, well apart from my golf..... I played with Tony a Blackmoor Member, @Radbourne and @JamesR it was a pleasure.

All in all a great few days and look forward to next year's event.
Loved your company again Stu. Shame your golf off the tee was a little ‘unsocial’ ?
At least we found this one off the 1st ?
Take care buddy. Catch you next year. Stay safe ?

D

Deleted member 1740

Loved your company again Stu. Shame your golf off the tee was a little ‘unsocial’ ?
At least we found this one off the 1st ?
Take care buddy. Catch you next year. Stay safe ?

Yeah nice one Mark you too do us a favour take that off YouTube please ?

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mate, I’m gutted I didn’t have a chance to catch up with you to wax lyrical about how King Cooper is going to take Forest back to the promised land ? next year…

I was looking forward to catching up mate, interested to see how King Cooper does, so far so good. Let's hope it continues and we can have a pint next year to celebrate mate????????

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
As usual, a fabulous day at a fabulous course and brilliantly organised and run by Richard and his helpers.

I was unsure even at 5am on the day as to whether I could attend as Mrs d was struggling with a medical issue but she insisted I go and luckily she was ok for the day. Our group of Crow, Nathan (from Battleback) and Lee Yates was really good fun and I for one thoroughly enjoyed the day - it was amazing how someone who left Afganistan with a broken back can play golf at all, let alone well. I was slightly less amazed at Crow and the butter knife irons he uses but he did let me hit a 1 iron on the 18th off the tee and -i might just be tempted to put one in the bag!

As always, seeing and meeting so many people I've got to know over the years is the best thing about H4H and good also to put faces to names that we see regularly on the forum. Well done Adam for a great score, you'll remember this day forever!

Apologies to Richard and everyone for leaving a little before the end of prize giving but a was concerned for Mrsd, to Guy (Midnight) for very nearly decapitating him from the bunker on the 18th ??. And finally thanks to MashlyR7 for doing the driving.
You left your luminous vibrators behind @chrisd ?

D

Deleted member 1740

Our first hole was the 10th. I had 192. Think James was around 10 yards closer.
We both hit beyond the ditch on the actual 1st hole. One of us made Birdie ?

2 great tee shots on both holes (1st&10th) by both of you.

Those 2 shots on the real 1st hole looked fantastic, comfortably cleared the ditch by a good 2ft??

What a golfer James is though, just a shame he's a see you next Tuesday ?

D

Deleted member 15344

2 great tee shots on both holes (1st&10th) by both of you.

Those 2 shots on the real 1st hole looked fantastic, comfortably cleared the ditch by a good 2ft??

What a golfer James is though, just a shame he's a see you next Tuesday ?

One of the tee shots landed short and bounced over - the over landed over the ditch ?